Answers & Questions

Klytus

Q: May I have the smoked kipper souffle?

A: I don't know how to tell you this, but that's been out of circulation for a long, long time.

Q: Why are you looking at me like that? All I said is that I'd like to buy a copy of Wings of the Valkyrie...

A: One upon a time I was fallin' in love, now I'm only fallin' apart. Nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart...

Q: Why are you looking at me like that? All I said is that I'd like to buy a copy of Wings of the Valkyrie...

A: One upon a time I was fallin' in love, now I'm only fallin' apart. Nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart...

Q:  What are you doing to Commander Data?

A:  We are destroying this destroyed planet.

Q: How do you know this station is owned by the same people who run torture chambers for the CIA?

A:  We are destroying this destroyed planet.

Q: Why you tearing down the Imperial Guard monument to the Glorious Victory of Alderaan?

A: I've got my mind set on you, my phaser set on Stun, and my microwave set on 50% for eight minutes.

A: I've got my mind set on you, my phaser set on Stun, and my microwave set on 50% for eight minutes.

Q: You don't get a lot of second dates, do you?

A: All I know is steak tastes better when I take my steak-tastes-better pill.

• 2 weeks later...

A: Acting as though the Grey Men in Purple could come at any moment is not going to get this room cleaned, Mister!

Q: Is it absolutely, positively necessary that I have a clean room for the Space-based Apocalypse?

A: You can run, but you can't hide. Actually, you can't even run.

• 2 weeks later...