Answers & Questions

Klytus

A: As your attorney, I really need to not be having this conversation right now. Let's talk about kittens and puppies instead.

Q: So, did you find the $250,000 in small bills in my ex-mother-in-law's basement like I told you?

A: I'm a nightmare, dressed like a daydream.

2 hours ago, Pariah said:

Q: That last Physics exam was a real nightmare, eh?

A: No, I don't think that's entirely accurate. For one thing, the dalmatian was in the hammock, not on the couch.

Q:  Did you just accuse him of the crime mostly by the belief that the Dalmatian was destroying the couch?

A:  That gravity is doing a dance on its wave.

23 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: OF course God doesn;t play dice with the Universe! He's been playing Pathfinder this whole time.

Q: How do you know all these senseless random events are due to the Adversary, as if it was a stacked deck in Civilization?

A: The reality check bounced.

1 hour ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: Oh, that's just Senpai. He never notices anybody.

Q: You're sure we can take all this stuff?  Who's the guy there with the stick standing guard?

A: It's much easier to maintain respectful silence when your jaw is wired shut because it's broken in three places.

On 11/2/2017 at 11:55 AM, Cancer said:

A: It's much easier to maintain respectful silence when your jaw is wired shut because it's broken in three places.

Q: Why should the opposing coaches care which party I'm registered to vote with?

A: In real life, ducks do not spend nearly so much time skiing and yodeling in the mountains. This should be a clue.

On 11/5/2017 at 11:45 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Q: Why should the opposing coaches care which party I'm registered to vote with?

A: In real life, ducks do not spend nearly so much time skiing and yodeling in the mountains. This should be a clue.

Q:  What makes you so certain that this duck was actually an Irish playing an olean?

A:  You liquidfied my metal.

2 hours ago, Asperion said:

A:  You liquidfied my metal.

Q: Sorry, sometimes my body temperature just spontaneously rises to 1500°C. Are you okay?

A: The last thing I saw was all seventeen hills in between crests of the ocean waves.

9 hours ago, Pariah said:

A: The last thing I saw was all seventeen hills in between crests of the ocean waves.

A: You say you were in Numenor when Ar-Pharazon the Golden led his invasion of Valinor?

Q: So you had all your money invested in condo construction in the suburbs of Barad-dur?

On 11/8/2017 at 5:38 PM, Cancer said:

Q: So you had all your money invested in condo construction in the suburbs of Barad-dur?

Q: Looking for a good practitioner to sort out your Post-Mordor property-management needs?

A: You don't want to go to Mount Doom, Mr. Underhill. From what I hear, the skiing is terrible.

On November 9, 2017 at 6:33 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: You don't want to go to Mount Doom, Mr. Underhill. From what I hear, the skiing is terrible.

Q: So how can I get from Gorki Park to Gorgoroth?

A: Just like going from Molongolo to Ngorongoro.

21 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: I don't care what the rabbit told you or what the deed says, You don't really own this bridge.

A: The toll is €314.16, payable in gold bullion or Bitcoin. Please have exact change. 

Q: Nothing a good romp in the sack wouldn't take care of, I'm sure.

13 minutes ago, Pariah said:

A: The toll is €314.16, payable in gold bullion or Bitcoin. Please have exact change. 

Q: Nothing a good romp in the sack wouldn't take care of, I'm sure.

Q: What does she mean when she says she "has a case of the crabs?"

A: Don't ask, just run

Lucius Alexander

A game of palindromedaries