Answers & Questions

Klytus

Originally posted by Worldmaker

A. And that, boys and girls, is how Prince attracts so many women despite being a psychotic, runty shrimp whose as slimy as a salamander.

Q: What fact defies explanation?

Answer: An atom smasher, cans of compressed air, and Anna Nicole Smith (back when she posed for Playboy).

Originally posted by DocMan

A: Do not despair, my Lord! I have a cunning plan!

Doc

Q: Since you revealed my identity, the Prime Minister, the Archbishop, and the Chancellor of the Exchequer will, on the morrow, vie to determine whether I am to be executed for treason, heresy, or failure to pay my taxes. Why should I not wring your neck, Baldric?

A: Four calling birds.

Originally posted by Roland

Q: Since you revealed my identity, the Prime Minister, the Archbishop, and the Chancellor of the Exchequer will, on the morrow, vie to determine whether I am to be executed for treason, heresy, or failure to pay my taxes. Why should I not wring your neck, Baldric?

A: Four calling birds.

Q: What are those larks with the cellphones?

A: It's bigger than a bread box, but coated with grease.

Originally posted by Klytus

HEY! No fair! No skipping my answer! I went back and did a repost and everything, and I *still* get dissed.

Q2 (to show Klytus we care): What IS that pulpy azure liquid that smells faintly of berries?

A: It's bigger than a bread box, but coated with grease.

Thanks Hermit :)

Originally posted by DocMan

A: a handful of ball bearings, some clean sheets, two quarts of oil, and an enraged ocelot.

Doc

Q: What sounds like the start of a fun evening for followers of the Marquis deSade?

Answer: But I put it all on a floppy.

Originally posted by aylwin13

A: And that's only if you don't come back.

Q: So, let me get this straight, you're going to hire a small, off duty, Czecoslovakian meter maid, to ram me with her scooter and then kick me accross the upper lip and beat me with her ticket book until I'm lying in a pool of my own blood and mewling like a kitten?

A: Yes, it's just that cunning!

Doc