Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

Q) What are your superpowers Political Cowchip Man?

A) Purple 56.

Q: At last! A formula that will strike trepidation, nay, utter horror among the hapless throngs of humanity! Death shall spread among the hordes of mundanes, they shall pray for a quicker lesser doom by the time it is done, but I need a name, a name worthy of this magnum opus of evil! Help me give it a name! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A: Yeah, I get that all the time.

Q: At last! A formula that will strike trepidation, nay, utter horror among the hapless throngs of humanity! Death shall spread among the hordes of mundanes, they shall pray for a quicker lesser doom by the time it is done, but I need a name, a name worthy of this magnum opus of evil! Help me give it a name! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A: Yeah, I get that all the time.

Q) Hey, aren't you Captain America?

A) THe Flying Squirril.

A: everyone will be outside.

Q. BwaaHaHaHAHAHA!! I'm going to raze this city to the ground! Every building, from the mightiest tower to the most humble shack, shall be utterly, completely DESTROYED!!! And do you know what will happen then?!

A. Great Scotties!

Q. BwaaHaHaHAHAHA!! I'm going to raze this city to the ground! Every building, from the mightiest tower to the most humble shack, shall be utterly, completely DESTROYED!!! And do you know what will happen then?!

A. Great Scotties!

Q. Say isn't that an army of original series Star Trek engineers coming our way ?

A. I'm bland, I'm bland, you know it

Really, really bland

And the whole world has to answer right now

when I tell you once again who's bland ?

Q: Describe any song done by a boy band?

A: Period

Q. What fiendish device brings this wretched sentence to an end ?

A. Gustave is a 20 foot long Nile Crocodile weighing about one imperial ton suspected of being a man eater and about 60 odd years old. He has been both unsuccessfully stabbed in the shoulder and machine gunned down one side.

Q: Describe any song done by a boy band?

A: Period

Q; Iwas editing the fanfic you wrote and noticed that you forgot that thingy you put on the end of a sentence. What do you call that thingy, again?

A; There are certain rules that apply

Q; Iwas editing the fanfic you wrote and noticed that you forgot that thingy you put on the end of a sentence. What do you call that thingy, again?

A; There are certain rules that apply

Q. Hey Tim ! How come in this game you are allowed to goose Wonder Woman but when anyone else tries she socks them one ?

A. Gustave is a 20 foot long Nile Crocodile weighing about one imperial ton suspected of being a man eater and about 60 odd years old. He has been both unsuccessfully stabbed in the shoulder and machine gunned down one side.

Q: What's Steve Irwin going after next?

A: Wish I could be like them.

Q. Why are you watching that programme about huge biker guys dressed up as female ballerinas in full classic get up ?

A. He simply refuses to acknowledge the existance of Colorado

Q: Why is the city of Denver seemingly immune to Dr. Destroyer's machinations?

A: That's a great idea!

Q: Why is the city of Denver seemingly immune to Dr. Destroyer's machinations?

A: That's a great idea!

Q. Hey Lex, let's wedgie Superman !

(wedgie n to grab underpants and try and bring them up to neck level of person attacked)

A. Never give Rachel a Sherman tank for a test drive

Q. Hey Lex, let's wedgie Superman !

(wedgie n to grab underpants and try and bring them up to neck level of person attacked)

A. Never give Rachel a Sherman tank for a test drive

Q: I hear Rachel got to work on time, even though there were massive traffi jams all over St. Louis?

A: bump

Q: I hear Rachel got to work on time, even though there were massive traffi jams all over St. Louis?

A: bump

Q. Whoa ! That's one humungous bruise, Hulk my boy ! What do you call something that size ?

A. That's because Linda Carter's lawyers gave him a restraining order that even pertains to him time travelling back to when she did Wonder Woman

Q. Whoa ! That's one humungous bruise, Hulk my boy ! What do you call something that size ?

A. That's because Linda Carter's lawyers gave him a restraining order that even pertains to him time travelling back to when she did Wonder Woman

Q: Why is Death Tribble so depressed about Wonder Woman coming out on DVD?

A: got to get me some new material.