Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

A. Mightybec is the svengali of the new pop group from American Idol' date=' Two Hot Naked Guys[/quote']

Q: What happened to make the ratings for American Idol plummet even lower then reruns of Gilligan's Island?

A: A live duck, a crown, and some saltpeter.

Q: What happened to make the ratings for American Idol plummet even lower then reruns of Gilligan's Island?

A: A live duck, a crown, and some saltpeter.

Q. Now that the Presidential election has ended in a tie what must the two candidates produce via a scavanger hunt in order to become President ?

A. You've either got or you haven't got Piles !

Q. Now that the Presidential election has ended in a tie what must the two candidates produce via a scavanger hunt in order to become President ?

A. You've either got or you haven't got Piles !

Q: Well ,it's KINDA lumped together in a tower, but not... the clumping isn't quite complete. Can we say we have proto-piles?

A: Water Pistols at 50 paces!

Q: Well ,it's KINDA lumped together in a tower, but not... the clumping isn't quite complete. Can we say we have proto-piles?

A: Water Pistols at 50 paces!

Q. This is an epoch making decision. We must address this matter with all the seriousness we can muster as future generations will look back at this moment and either curse us for our stupidity or applaud our bravery. So how do we settle this matter finally ?

A. Kentucky Fried Canadians

Q. This is an epoch making decision. We must address this matter with all the seriousness we can muster as future generations will look back at this moment and either curse us for our stupidity or applaud our bravery. So how do we settle this matter finally ?

A. Kentucky Fried Canadians

Q: So the Southern United States declared WAR on the Province of Alberta? What happened??

A: It hurts when I do that.

Q: Hermit, why did you stop pounding that nail into your skull?

A: Stop saying that!

Q: (To the tun of Pacwahzits canon)That, that that, that that that that that that that! That! that that, that that that that that that! That tha .. .that that ...

A: I have this incredible craving for...cheese.

Q: (To the tun of Pacwahzits canon)That, that that, that that that that that that that! That! that that, that that that that that that! That tha .. .that that ...

A: I have this incredible craving for...cheese.

Q. See told you there was no harm in growing a new ear on a mouse before transplanting it onto a human. So how is our patient today ?

A. A passing acquaintance with the falsehoods.

A: I felt as if a thousand voices cried out' date=' and then went '##$#$!'[/quote']

A. My life as the sex slave of a tyrannical lizard by Bazza

Q) Isn't it strange that Hemit posted the first lines of the book Death Tribble was talking about?

A) Fur lined Iron Maiden.

Q. and so now I need what to put the ultimate shine and protective coat on my new car finish?

A. Three empty Coke cans, the Taco Bell Chihuahua and a Dream Journal.

Q: What sort of meal does Harvy the Goat eat?

A: You can come peacefully and intact OR I can drag you in with a bunch of broken bones. Your choice.

Q. and so now I need what to put the ultimate shine and protective coat on my new car finish?

A. Three empty Coke cans, the Taco Bell Chihuahua and a Dream Journal.

Q. What won't you find in the holiday home of John Kerry but will in Donald Trump's downtown apartment ?

A: You can come peacefully and intact OR I can drag you in with a bunch of broken bones. Your choice

Q. What wording by the Los Angeles Police has the ACLU thinking that Daryl Gates is back ?

A. The second to last straw