Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

death tribble: Q. What when said about by Bill Clinton about a cheese like Edam instead arouses suspicions about him womanising again ?

:confused:

A: If you know somebody' date=' give him this phone number.[/quote']

Q: When it comes to getting a new job, you do realize that it's not what you know, but who you know?

A: I be speaking it good.

death tribble: Q. What when said about by Bill Clinton about a cheese like Edam instead arouses suspicions about him womanising again ?

:confused:

Q: When it comes to getting a new job, you do realize that it's not what you know, but who you know?

A: I be speaking it good.

Q: So, how's the beta testing of Hooked on Ebonics working out?

A: I feel minty fresh!

Q: He spent that much money on a pink flamingo balloon and all you said was what?

A: Naughty Nurse Neko Neko.

Q: You're going back to the hospital, again? I thought you said that you were cured. What could make you go back to the hospital already?

A: 11 hours of sleep

A: The last man on Earth is Dan Quayle.
Q. Okay, well, the virus has all but wiped out the male population, but with our genetic technology, we should still be able to repropogate the species, as long as the sole survivor isn't a congenital idiot or anything. So it's bad, but it could be worse, right?

What?

A. Less slice, more hook.

Q. Okay, well, the virus has all but wiped out the male population, but with our genetic technology, we should still be able to repropogate the species, as long as the sole survivor isn't a congenital idiot or anything. So it's bad, but it could be worse, right?

What?

A. Less slice, more hook.

Q: My golf swing keeps curving around behind us and hitting cars. Any suggestions?

A: That's the way I like it.

Kirby, Edam cheese is round, firm and fully packed. But if Bill Clinton said that it might be mistaken for him talking about a woman. See ?

Q: My golf swing keeps curving around behind us and hitting cars. Any suggestions?

A: That's the way I like it.

Q. Tim, why would you go into the Las Vegas showgirls dressing room wearing a flying helmet, a thong and covered in chocolate ?

A. Everyone keep quiet