Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

Q: So how's that new Mighty Mite Formula working out for you?

A: You know how it is with Klingon chicks, a few blood wines, a few punches, then one things leads to another...

Q: I thought you had a blind date. How did you end up in a full body cast in the hospital?

A: This is going to be good, I can tell.

A: You know how it is with Klingon chicks' date=' a few blood wines, a few punches, then one things leads to another...[/quote']Q. Well, Jim, aside from the numerous superficial scratches, particularly across your back, you've got twenty-seven broken bones and a ruptured kidney.

I suppose I can assume that your diplomatic talks with the ambassador from Kronos were less than successful... what?

Why are you smiling like that?

A. Stupid questions, we have in surplus... but I'm afraid we seem to be running low on snappy answers.

A: I didn't know there would be so many. I left early last night and missed the fun stuff.
Q. I think my favourite encore was the twenty-seventh. By that time Bill had completely run out of material and was getting a little panicked, so he ended up just screaming "KHAAAAN!!" over and over for, like, five minutes.

Which Shatner encore was your favourite?

A. Dressing up in costumes, playing silly games, hiding out in treetops shouting out rude names.

A: Say it isn't sew!
Q. Captain, Starfleet has responded to your request to have your ripped uniforms replaced... I'm afraid that they're taking a rather DIY view of your problem, sir, and have offered a suggestion I don't think you'll like.

A. Enough with the Star Trek already!! I mean, what is your problem?

A. Enough with the Star Trek already!! I mean' date=' what is your [i']problem[/i]?

Q: Since my girlfriend left me, I've had time to glue all the ship models of Startfleet's navy after the Borg invasion, completed my fluency in Klingon and have started studying the Rules of Acquisition. What?

A: The Force is strong with this one.

Q: Since my girlfriend left me, I've had time to glue all the ship models of Startfleet's navy after the Borg invasion, completed my fluency in Klingon and have started studying the Rules of Acquisition. What?

A: The Force is strong with this one.

Q; WOW! the police are really beating the crap out of the Rodney King guy.

A: A young Natilie Portman.

Q. Crusading Chameleon, what's wrong?! You just collapsed in a screaming heap!!

A. It's not that I can't help these people... I just don't want to.

Q: Ambivalent Boy, why are you just sitting here? The city needs your help.

A: That's mighty fine tasting ghoti.

Q: What did Elrond say to Sauron that caused the War of the Ring?

A: I'd go all in.

Q: I want to see what is on the otherside of the door. But with a homicidial computer running the house, I'm afraid it will use the door to slice me in two if I just poke my head thru. What should I do in this situation?

A: Sweet child of mimes.