Answers & Questions

Klytus

16 hours ago, Cancer said:

A: Nothing wrong with it as long as you don't mind a few holes burned through.

Q: Should I really have asked Superman to help me move after I spiked his punch at the JLA Christmas party?

A: You can be the one to tell Superman he's drunk. I'm just going to hide in this lead room.

3 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: You can be the one to tell Superman he's drunk. I'm just going to hide in this lead room.

Q: Um, why is Clark hitting on Kira? Isn't she his cousin?

A: I'm pretty sure that's not legal, even in California.

5 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: Get out of that State! Get out of that State! Get out of that State you're in!

Q: Utah has beautiful scenery, but all these Mormons are driving me crazy. What should I do?

A: it is better to have a horrible ending than to have horrors without end.

5 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

Q: There really are atheists in foxholes? Why?

A: The idea that evil is bad seems to be lost on you.

Q:  What was the great challenge that was presented before Mephesto during the Infinity War?

A:  We are in Gambltopia, where everyone is required to gamble.

10 hours ago, Asperion said:

A:  We are in Gambltopia, where everyone is required to gamble.

Q: Boss, why am I being paid in scratch-its? Especially since you know I'm a mathematician who knows about probability...

A: Sorry, Sir but I'm an American. I'm prohibited from being smart by federal law.

On 12/31/2018 at 11:57 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: Sorry, Sir but I'm an American. I'm prohibited from being smart by federal law.

Q: What kind of moron doesn't know how far a kilometer is?

A: We know that there's always tomorrow.

On January 8, 2019 at 7:40 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: You're the President's warmup guy. Have fun, just don't take the spotlight away from him.

Q: Can I read selections from A Treasury of Disgusting Goat Haikus?

A: The great thing about that book is that you can read the pages in any order and it makes the same amount of sense.

10 hours ago, Cancer said:

A: The great thing about that book is that you can read the pages in any order and it makes the same amount of sense.

Q: Is that The Complete MAD Magazine Collection? I've always wanted one of those!

A: I'm on a high-protein diet and need a lot of meat to live. I hope you will take that into account, Your Honor.

On 1/12/2019 at 7:53 AM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Q: Is that The Complete MAD Magazine Collection? I've always wanted one of those!

A: I'm on a high-protein diet and need a lot of meat to live. I hope you will take that into account, Your Honor.

Q:  You have a choice of prison - this soy farm or the rice farm.  Which do you choose?

A:  This device has 100 TB of capacity, after the first 100 KB though you will be billed per byte.

5 hours ago, Asperion said:

A:  This device has 100 TB of capacity, after the first 100 KB though you will be billed per byte.

Q: This file storage bill is higher than the GDP of Guam! What gives?

A: When I told you I was going to steal the Crown Jewels, you will notice I did not specify whose Crown Jewels I was going to steal. 

22 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: When I told you I was going to steal the Crown Jewels, you will notice I did not specify whose Crown Jewels I was going to steal. 

Q:  What is this valise with the Putin monogram on the outside and a sealed one-liter canister of VX, a half-kilogram packet of polonium-210, and €290 billion on the inside?

A:  Not for all the tanks in Tankistan.

15 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: I warned you, Ollie. This is what happens when you keep insisting on bringing chili to the JLA potlucks.

Q: Wait, why is J'onn on fire?!

A: Foxbat and Moon Knight. It's just crazy enough to work!

On 1/16/2019 at 6:22 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Q: Wow, you're really good at spinning around on your toes really fast! How do you want to celebrate?

A: This magic wand wasn't supposed to do that. I'd apologize, but you appear to be stone dead so it wouldn't do much good.

Q:  I thought you said this was a wand of levitation.  Is there an Elder Wand that would make up for the error?

A:  The storm was so powerful that it put out the Sun.