Jump to content
Klytus

Answers & Questions

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Lucius said:

A: It's like the behavior of herd animals

 

Q: Have you read Autonomous Responses of Odoriferous Plants to Potential Browsers?  It's about plants reacting to animals smelling them.

 

A: No, not web browsers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2019 at 7:23 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: Of course it's radioactive. It's meant to be radioactive.

 

Q: Madame Curie, are you quite sure it is safe to work with that stuff?

 

A: Just don't try making wine out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cancer said:

 

Q: Madame Curie, are you quite sure it is safe to work with that stuff?

 

A: Just don't try making wine out of it.

 

Q: What will we do with that urine sample?

 

A: He only did that for the adrenaline rush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tkdguy said:

A: He only did that for the adrenaline rush.

 

Q: Did Deadpool really jump out of a starship into the heart of a black hole?

 

A: There's a difference between brave and clinically insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
1 hour ago, Pariah said:

A: There's a difference between brave and clinically insane.

Q: How do you determine which one of these guys is Batman and which one is the Joker?

 

A: Hey! Don't take ALL the indigestible plastic waste! Leave some for the rest of us, you sloppy pig!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 7:42 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Q: We haven't heard from The Rock lately. What's going on?

 

A: He believes he is the most intelligent being in the Universe. He is mistaken.

 

Q: What's the problem with your new coworker?

 

A: He reminds me of someone, who reminds me of someone else, who looks altogether different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tkdguy said:

A: He reminds me of someone, who reminds me of someone else, who looks altogether different.

 

Q: What's with that guy who looks a little like, and yet entirely unlike, Erwin Schrödinger?

 

A: For the last time, we did not order a giant trampoline!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Pariah said:

 

Q: What's with that guy who looks a little like, and yet entirely unlike, Erwin Schrödinger?

 

A: For the last time, we did not order a giant trampoline!

 

Q: I can't leave until someone signs the receipt for this giant trampoline, so will you sign it now or do I just stand around until you do?

 

A:  So THAT'S why we got a giant trampoline!

 

Lucius Alexander

 

The palindromedary is already jumping on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lucius said:

A:  So THAT'S why we got a giant trampoline!

Q: Danny's coming over to play "Bouncy Bouncy Brachiosaurus" and he brought his own dinosaur! Can we get the giant trampoline ready so we can start right away?

 

A: I really wish you had told me that wasn't a euphemism -- I got my hopes up for nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2019 at 12:03 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Q: Danny's coming over to play "Bouncy Bouncy Brachiosaurus" and he brought his own dinosaur! Can we get the giant trampoline ready so we can start right away?

 

A: I really wish you had told me that wasn't a euphemism -- I got my hopes up for nothing.

 

Q:  When you were talking about banking, did you mean in more abstract terms?

 

A:  That was an honest dishonest thief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: You ain't never had a friend like me, or any other kind of friend.

 

Q: Just what WERE you saying to the president?

A: Trickle down is a bad idea because the bees follow anyway and you're sure to get stung.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, clnicholsusa said:

A: Trickle down is a bad idea because the bees follow anyway and you're sure to get stung.

 

Q: Check out this economic model based on Winnie the Pooh's experiences in the Hundred-Acre Wood!

 

A: It's been an hour and a half. Of course your oatmeal is cold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pariah said:

A: It's been an hour and a half. Of course your oatmeal is cold.

Q: I see Goldilocks came over again, so why do I have a full bowl? Is something wrong with this porridge?

 

A: There's a reason Goldilocks keep returning, and the oatmeal isn't that fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2019 at 11:07 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Q: I see Goldilocks came over again, so why do I have a full bowl? Is something wrong with this porridge?

 

A: There's a reason Goldilocks keep returning, and the oatmeal isn't that fantastic.

Q: What do you mean Papa Bear is having an affair?

 

A: I told you she would never consciously betray the Rebellion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marcus Impudite said:

Q: What do you mean Papa Bear is having an affair?

 

A: I told you she would never consciously betray the Rebellion.

 

Q: What's this I hear about Leia talking in her sleep?

 

A: It's not supposed to go in there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tkdguy said:

A: It's not supposed to go in there!

 

Q: Okay, I put the lime in the watermelon and mixed it all up. What now?

 

A: Not an actual gummy bear, obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pariah said:

A: Not an actual gummy bear, obviously.

 

Q: I'd ask what flavor the big white ones are, but the last guy that tried to lick one got eaten?

A: I still say the worst bear to meet in the wild is Gryllis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...