Jump to content

Answers & Questions


Klytus
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 2/14/2021 at 11:25 AM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Q: What d9o you mean I can't book a trip to El Dorado? Don't they have an airport?

 

A:Yeah, we kinda thought you might try something like this, so we tossed all your stuff into the reactor core.

 

Q: Buzz Lightyear, why are you making this nasty rant?

 

A: The slaad of our paths.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2021 at 2:37 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: This technological terror you've devised is nothing compared to the power of Hostess Cup Cakes!

 

Q: Behold the power of ... Butterscotch bacon!  Atomic-powered non-orientable butterscotch bacon!

 

A: Then again, perhaps the horseradish and smoked cod apfelstrudel would be a better choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/3/2021 at 11:23 PM, Cancer said:

 

Q: Behold the power of ... Butterscotch bacon!  Atomic-powered non-orientable butterscotch bacon!

 

A: Then again, perhaps the horseradish and smoked cod apfelstrudel would be a better choice.

 

Q: With the quality of recipes you have been putting out lately,  why would anyone want to try this latest concoction?

 

A: You only think that you are a gamer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Question: I didn't see this covered in rulebook. A character tries to bring a flying villain to the ground using 40 Str TK. The villain had 50 str, but only 10" of flight. What do I do to determine the outcome? Also...can flight be used to add to str to lift things like tony stark did in the avengers movie? I have always said the max a character can fly with is his unpushed str. What do you guys do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Haventhrow1 said:

Question: I didn't see this covered in rulebook. A character tries to bring a flying villain to the ground using 40 Str TK. The villain had 50 str, but only 10" of flight. What do I do to determine the outcome? Also...can flight be used to add to str to lift things like tony stark did in the avengers movie? I have always said the max a character can fly with is his unpushed str. What do you guys do?

 

You have a good question, but I think this is the wrong place to ask it. If you go to Forums and look under Champions, there are folks there who could answer this question. This thread is actually just a game.

 

14 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

A"  Dang! I sent you to bromng me Dr. Strange, not Dr. Doofenschmirtz!

 

Q: You told me to bring you a doctor, I brought you a doctor. What's the big deal?

 

A: That which ought to have been done, and has remained undone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Asperion said:

A: This is Monty Python War.

 

Q: "Silly English Knig-gts versus People's Front of Judea?"  What sort of film is this?

 

A: Spike wishes to register a protest against your campaign to exterminate the Goons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Cancer said:

A: Spike wishes to register a protest against your campaign to exterminate the Goons.

 

Q: What's the status of the Goon extermination program?

 

A: Actually, a nickel is a very reasonable price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: I don't carry cash, because I left the CD at home.

 

Q: Put the disc in the player and let me hear "Ring of Fire".

 

A: That answer is not just wrong, it is more wrong than any other answer I've ever seen to this question.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Pariah said:

A: That answer is not just wrong, it is more wrong than any other answer I've ever seen to this question.

 

Q: Why did you give me an F double minus on my algebra final for saying "'Mary Had a Little Lamb' is an allegorical satirical commentary on Australian politics during the inter-war period and Hugo Gernsback's ambitions to summon Cthulhu and end the Universe"?

 

A: You were asked to estimate the fundamental vibrational frequency of the Hubble tuning fork diagram for morphological classification of galaxies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

A: You were asked to estimate the fundamental vibrational frequency of the Hubble tuning fork diagram for morphological classification of galaxies.

 

Q: I clearly stated that James Monroe was the fifth president of the United States, and that he instituted the Monroe Doctrine, which prevents European powers from interfering with the politics of the Americas. Why did I get the question wrong?

 

A: Personally, I blame the Russians.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...