Halloween!

Kal'El Wayne

Halloween, and all the calender/holiday theme villains are in jail. You think you can take a break. But NO! There are reports flooding in of people, but only those who have already reached puberty, who eat halloween candy and suddenly start stuffing their faces with all the chocolate that they can find. They don't seem to feel full, ever, and they don't steal it or anything, just buying, and eating, massive amounts. Nothing technically illegal seems to be going on, but it's D**n fishy!

WWYCD?

More will be explained in part two.

Re: Halloween!

Caliente: Is not much of an "investigator," thus will be at the ready for whatever the "detectives" in the team need from a heat/fire based Superhero.

The Blaze: Very much like Caliente, save for being speedster/energy projector.

Lana Wanna: Will suspect this candy has hormones or the like added. This is especially likely given the age range of those effected. She will try to get a sample of the candy and subject it to chemical tests.

Banner - Gets some samples and has Hornet or Iron Girl analyze them.

Mole- Calls the girls to warn them not to eat any chocolate. He has gained an odd resistance to mystical deceptions (Images and Mental Illusions) which probably not come into play, but then again might.

Goliath- Take some to study in his lab

Arachne: Like Banner, she would bring some samples to Hornet and Iron Girl to study.

Batroc: "My body is a temple... but surely one leetle bonbon would not 'urt, oui? Mmm... maybe just one more. And anozaire..."

After the crisis was solved, she'd have to spend many, many hours on the Nordictrac. ;)

Shaw: "I fail to see how this concerns me."

Aquatic- Sees if it is possible to talk folks into not eatting the candy, assuming they will not stop even when normally they would "Hey, lady, here is a 50 dollar bill, stop eatting for ten minutes and I'll give it to you" he'd NND folks, take one victim to med bay, and lots of chocolates to study at said medbay and tell Meghan the sitch and ask her to have the city round these things up.

Stereo- Not that big a chocolate fan, would however be worried, "I like a little cushion for the pushin, as you yanks say, in my women, but this could get ugly fast at this rate." He'd let Hip Hop study it, and ask Rebus if he saw this coming.

Pyrie would try and make sure the chocolate didn't melt all over her costume as she consumed nigh-impossible amounts ^_^;;

As she's a seventeen-year-old with a body temperature of 200 degrees (or more) and a metabolism which has to keep up with both, she's probably going through chocolate like it's going out of style anyway......

Vitus doesn't eat chocolate ( poisonous... ) and wouldn't care. Unless one of Mrs Rosenbaum's grandkids or such came down with it in which it'd be a case of hunt down whoever is responsible and forcefeed them their own head.

Zero would see is some sort of psionic control is in effect, otherwise he'll be at a loss. On the other hand, has did hear once that chocolate is poisonous, and would send his mother a great big box.

BASTION:

Dr. Castle, as always, completely engrossed as he works on quantum chromadynamic acceleration and heavy particle alteration mumbles... "For simplicity I must consider the photoproduction of heavy quarks only from transverse photons. In the deep-inelastic region this corresponds to calculating the effect of charm production on the structure function... Holy cow! It's October?!?"

Bending back to his work, Sebastian wonders why he's starving, but once again does nothing assuage his hunger pangs.

Unless there's a real emergency here, Dr. Sebastian Castle wont respond as Bastion. Confident in their abilities he'll allow all of the HCRealms investigative heroes take care of any trouble that might be brewing. Mostly, he's just absorbed in his work to the point of social hermitage. :rolleyes: