Xena, Gabrielle, Joxer and Autolycus

Kal'El Wayne

Re: Xena, Gabrielle, Joxer and Autolycus

But....what about later when she started flinging fire. ;)

Then she became less interesting, until finally she was demonised and forgiven as a total nobody of no interest to anyone.

All Gods and Godesses in the Xenaverse share the same disad of being able to be trapped in rock, and killable by Hind Blood. Otherwise I wouldn't stat them.

In this universe, I would stat the gods. Hercules and Xena both show the ability to match the gods in even combat. It's like the gods are just your basic energy projectors with Life Support:All. They'd also have Regen (A lot, not vs. Hind's blood)

And, of course, Hercules himself is a brick.

Then she became less interesting, until finally she was demonised and forgiven as a total nobody of no interest to anyone.

All Gods and Godesses in the Xenaverse share the same disad of being able to be trapped in rock, and killable by Hind Blood. Otherwise I wouldn't stat them.

Yeah, you gotta point. She was the most interesting character on the show until they messed her character up.......badly.

Guest Admiral C

Does Xena have 10" Flight, Limited to Non Hero ID (Lucy Lawless)?

Lisa: "Wait a minute, Xena can't fly."

Lucy Lawless: "I told you I'm not Xena, I'm Lucy Lawless."

I know Gabrielle has about an 18 COM. I'm just saying.

and saying right,

i always though gabrielle was better looking than xena ,no disrespect to lucy lawless maybe it was a way to balance things out xena was better at most things [except cooking] gabrielle was more attractive

and out of respect to the late kevin smith lets not forget top stat ARES GOD OF WAR

...who got punked every time he showed up on either show.

God of war, indeed!

That's what you get for messing around with my wife, you arrogant so-and-so! Now history remembers you as a joke!

It was nearly 3000 years ago, let it go, man. ;)

Joxer's simple. Take the normal template (the "all 8's" one) and add a couple relavent skills. Mainly he's the GM's foil to keep the PC's from accomplishing things too easily.

Unless we're talking about "For Him The Bell Tolls"...:D

well he WAS the maxwell smart of ancient greece

heres hie reputation well meaning bungler psych lim must reedeem family honor psyce lim honorable

• 2 weeks later...

This makes it sound like the cast and crew of Hercules and Xena had entirely too much fun (and entirely too much free time).

I get the impression that Kevin Sorbo actually enjoys making Grade-Z movies like Meet the Spartans which don't exactly add luster to his reputation. I wonder if shows or movies with actual budgets are uncomfortably unfamiliar to him after his years on Hercules and Andromeda.