The Terminator Franchise RPG

Kal'El Wayne

Kyle Reese

Sarah Conner

Uncle Bob - Acquired

John Conner (as portrayed Edward Furlong)

T3? What T3? Oh, you mean Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles!

John Conner (now he's twenty-odd)

Cameron 'Phillips'

Derek Reese

That FBI Guy

The Ex-Boyfriend Who Drives An Ambulance

And possibly, if you wanna speculate...

John Conner (as portrayed by Batman, pretending to be an actor named Christian Bale)

And has anyone got a Cherry Darling adaptation? - Acquired

Re: The Terminator Franchise RPG

Cameron 'Phillips'

Well, tho' I have yet to see much of T:SCC, you could probably get by with adjusting the "Uncle Bob" stats previously mentioned, with adjustments for the differences between the frame sizes of Summer Glau and the Gov of California. Add in the fact that Ms Glau has ballet training and such and I'd almost certainly give her a higher DEX than Uncle Bob.....

You could also "cherry pick and combine" from these two:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mathew/csrommie.html

and

http://angel.fcpages.com/csbuffybot2.html

YMMV. :D

-Carl-

Kyle Reese

Sarah Conner

Uncle Bob

John Conner (as portrayed Edward 'The Crow who beat Satan to death barehanded' Furlong)

T3? What T3? Oh, you mean Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles!

John Conner (now he's twenty-odd)

Cameron 'Phillips'

Derek Reese

That FBI Guy

The Ex-Boyfriend Who Drives An Ambulance

And possibly, if you wanna speculate...

John Conner (as portrayed by Batman, pretending to be an actor named Christian Bale)

And has anyone got a Cherry Darling adaptation?

I did a Cherry Darling that people seemed to like, but the thread is lost somewhere. Hero goes to movies and TV, or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that would be interesting if you have it, but I mostly want the ones that can be reprogrammed. My interests lie in massive crossovers with heroes from every franchise I can think of, helping each other against their usual foes. So a reprogrammed T-800 and John Conner, fighting alongside the Charmed Ones, Buffy and Harry Potter against the army of Aliens style Xenomorphs, then bonding over the angst of being 'the chosen one...or three.'

Well' date=' that would be interesting if you have it, but I mostly want the ones that can be reprogrammed. My interests lie in massive crossovers with heroes from every franchise I can think of, helping each other against their usual foes. So a reprogrammed T-800 and John Conner, fighting alongside the Charmed Ones, Buffy and Harry Potter against the army of Aliens style Xenomorphs, then bonding over the angst of being 'the chosen one...or three.'[/quote']

I had this dream after I ate chili fries at two in the morning once. :thumbup:

Well' date=' here's ol' "Uncle Bob": http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptationsmovie/terminator.html[/quote']

I'd probably give "Uncle Bob" some Ego since he develops a more independent personality

Actually, I've always thought the Terminators should have Stun. They seemed to get "knocked off line" then wake up allot in a manner that Hero's Body damage doesn't model well but Stun seems too. The robots generally act more like "(non)player characters" than automaton figuratively but that's just my opinion. Cameron would definitely have an Ego score and I think Cromertie would as well.

Physically, I wouldn't alter Cameron too much, maybe generally higher than the 101 models to represent some upgrades but physically I don't think difference in size matters too much (and her more advanced design might just mean she has roughly the same physical abilities in a smaller framework). She seems to have more advanced sensors and computer systems than the 101 but they're fairly vague and plot driven.