Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tribal

Which Champion are you

Re: Which Champioin are you

witchcraft.jpg

You walk a mystical path, and are a creature of the spiritual and the supernatural. You are introspective and self-reliant, but nobody will ever question your bravery or commitment to justice.

Take the quiz!

I was actually hoping for more choices and answers too.

I came up Defender.

same here, but to be Honest I don't think the test is accurate. As anyone who knows me would confess, profusely, adamantly, well until you killed them even. But that's what friends are for, or so they tell me.

La Rose

ironclad.jpg

A fierce warrior up for any challenge, you will never back down from a fight. You are an honorable combatant, but that does not mean you are above deriving pleasure from the defeat of your adversaries.

Take the quiz!

Ironclad is cool. Still not crazy about the sword mind you

Re: Which Champion are you

foxbat.jpg

Raised on a steady diet of comic books, you grew up to be an unstable lunatic, whose wacky ambitions are only matched by your delusions of grandeur. You're too crafty to get caught, otherwise you'd certainly be locked away in the loony bin!

Take the quiz!

I'm sure my friends wouldn't be surprised by this one.

Well, here's your problem...

defender.jpg

Noble and true, you are the hero other heroes aspire to be. You are a natural leader, selfless and kind, who will put the lives of others above your own, and are steadfast in your pursuit of justice.

Take the quiz!

There really need to be more choices.

The thing that ticks me off is that Defender is the closest to the Silver Age heroic ethos.

If you select all the heroic things, you get a geek in a power suit. :thumbdown

Where's Superman when you need him?

(Today's Superman design: a Multiform build with 250 points common, and 100 points of Superstrength, Superspeed, Vision Powers, Hearing/Mental powers or Invulnerability depending on form.)

defender.jpg

Noble and true, you are the hero other heroes aspire to be. You are a natural leader, selfless and kind, who will put the lives of others above your own, and are steadfast in your pursuit of justice.

Take the quiz!

I like Defender. He may not be the character with the same name that I created when I was seven years old, but I like him. He's worthy of the theme song. . .

"De-fen-der, Powerful Defender,

De-fen-der, Powerful Defender,

De-FEN-der, Powerful Defender,

De-fen-der, Powerful Defender,"

Not much on the lyrics, I admit, but I liked singing it. Probably why I've remembered him for so long. :thumbup:

grond.jpg

A child of radiation and science gone awry, you are a mutated monster of pure, unstoppable rage. All you really want is to be left alone, and if anyone gets in your way, they get smacked into next week.

Take the quiz!

Very strange.

foxbat.jpg

Raised on a steady diet of comic books, you grew up to be an unstable lunatic, whose wacky ambitions are only matched by your delusions of grandeur. You're too crafty to get caught, otherwise you'd certainly be locked away in the loony bin!

Take the quiz!