The Brick Hall Of Fame

quozaxx

Bricks: They can not only dish it out, but they can take it. I think it's a good time for "The Brick Hall of Fame".

This is a list of your favorite brick characters. Whether it's the more popular Hulk, Superman, or Spider-man; or the less popular Tarzan, Kazar, or Doc Savage. Bricks are an important part of our culture.

But we need categories. So...

1. Nominees for favorite comic book brick are...

This should represent the comic book brick that you went out of your way for. The one that you just couldn't wait month after month for a new issue to come out.

2. Nominees for best supporting comic book brick are...

This should be your next top 10 comic book brick. These are great bricks and NEED to be mentioned. Since I think that this could fill pages and pages of feedback on just this one subject; I'm asking the limit to be the top 10.

3. Nominees for most looked over comic book and novel bricks are....

This is the one that seems to get overlooked. But still needs mention. Again, since the subject could fill pages, let's also limit this one to 10.

4. Nominees for best move brick are...

This is the brick that you LOVE from the movies that are NOT normally in comic books. For example: Rocky Balboa.

5. Nominees for best supporting movie brick are...

This is again is one of your favorites, but still should be limited to 10.

6. Nominees for best Television brick are...

Do you like the Six Million Dollar Man the best?

7. Nominees for best supporting television brick are...

This is again one of your favorites not usually highlighted in comic books. Again; limit of 10.

8. Nominees for real life brick are...

This is the ones you have seen on TV or the Olympics. Do you prefer The Big Show - how about Muhammad Ali?

9. Nominee for Hero Game brick are...

This is your nominee for this game's favorite (or even honorable mention) brick. This should only include brick already published from Hero Games.

10. (optional) Include your own, personally made brick here.

Re: The Brick Hall Of Fame

I nominate Strong Guy from XFactor. Near Hulk level strength and absorbs kinetic energy making him even stronger. The combination makes him potentially the strongest character ever in comics. A funny character too. Very under used. He could have had his own title if he were used right...

Real life Brick: Phil Pfister (2006 World's Strongest Man)

I got nothing here, or rather there's too many to name so I think I'll stick to the nitch categories.

Channon Yarrow (Transmetropolitan), The Saint of Killers (Preacher), Hollywood AKA Wonder Man (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Jody (Preacher)

Bruce Willis (Pick a flick), T-1000 (Terminator), Zoe Bell (Grindhouse/Death Proof)

Blain (Predator) (Unfortunately Jessie Ventura does not have time to bleed, accept this nomination.

Tom (Tom and Jerry)

Daffy Duck (Any given Bugs Bunny Cartoon)

Richard Massey (Last Man Standing) This guy has to be a brick to compete with the other people frm that show.

Here we go...

In the category of comic book bricks, without a doubt the most commonly known. . . . .

Superman

The Incredible Hulk

Spiderman

Wolverine

Ironman

Than there are the lesser known. . . for supporting brick cattegory. . .

Spawn

Profit

. . . . . guess I don't know a conciderable amount of CB heroes, so that is what I have there, hehehe

Movies. . . .

as to your mention of Chuck Norris, I would be more inclined to list him as a scrapper(anyone that can hit you seven times before you even realize he is swinnging should be in this category :thumbup:) with the likes of Bruce Lee and Jet Lee

As to the Bricks. . . . .

Most of the characters played by Dolph Lundgren (number one on his list is the russian that fought Rocky)

Bruce Willis (The beatings he takes in almost every movie he is in . . . .*shutter*)

Honorable mention to. . . .

The dad on Invincables (can't remember his name)

TV. . . .

top without a doubt. . .

MR. T. (B.A. Barrackus):king:

hope this gets some minds going on this. . .will be interesting to see everyone elses thoughts.:)

Chuck Norris (duh)

Rasputin (so tough his CON is in FRED)

Rasputin survived a knife wound that exposed his intestines in the early 1900s. On a later occasion he was poisoned, then shot in the back, then shot several more times when he survived and beaten into submission when the bullets didn't work. When his body was discovered in the Neva River it was found that he had died of hypothermia! There are super heros that die easier than that. During his cremation some people recount him moving.

In the category of comic book bricks, without a doubt the most commonly known. . . . .

Superman

The Incredible Hulk

Spiderman

Wolverine

Ironman

Than there are the lesser known. . . for supporting brick cattegory. . .

Spawn

Profit

. . . . . guess I don't know a conciderable amount of CB heroes, so that is what I have there, hehehe

Movies. . . .

as to your mention of Chuck Norris, I would be more inclined to list him as a scrapper(anyone that can hit you seven times before you even realize he is swinnging should be in this category :thumbup:) with the likes of Bruce Lee and Jet Lee

As to the Bricks. . . . .

Most of the characters played by Dolph Lundgren (number one on his list is the russian that fought Rocky)

Bruce Willis (The beatings he takes in almost every movie he is in . . . .*shutter*)

Honorable mention to. . . .

The dad on Invincables (can't remember his name)

TV. . . .

top without a doubt. . .

MR. T. (B.A. Barrackus):king:

hope this gets some minds going on this. . .will be interesting to see everyone elses thoughts.:)

Spiderman and Ironman are not quite bricks. Spidy has superhuman strength, but is a light-weight compared to many of his enemies and peer supers. Ironman, though able to hold his own, is more of a energy projector.

Good thought' date=' was just thinking of their ability to withstand damage. . . .Thanks for the clarification[/quote']

You're welcome. Sure, compared to a normal human, almost any super can be considered a brick. But Spidy gets his @ss kicked if he goes toe to toe with most of his supervillian enemies. He uses agility for defense as even a normal bullet could seriously harm him (batman has likely taken more bullets (in semi-armored suits) than spiderman).

Bricks: They can not only dish it out, but they can take it. I think it's a good time for "The Brick Hall of Fame".

This is a list of your favorite brick characters. Whether it's the more popular Hulk, Superman, or Spider-man; or the less popular Tarzan, Kazar, or Doc Savage. Bricks are an important part of our culture.

This should represent the comic book brick that you went out of your way for. The one that you just couldn't wait month after month for a new issue to come out.

This strikes me as a call for entertainment value as much as anything else. So I'm going to vote Blue Devil during the 80s. I loved that Weirdness Magnet stuck in his own horn adorned Exo Suit. He wasn't the strongest guy around, but he was no push over and his "but I'm not a superhero" stance while rushing to help others never failed to bring a smile to my faced.

This should be your next top 10 comic book brick. These are great bricks and NEED to be mentioned. Since I think that this could fill pages and pages of feedback on just this one subject; I'm asking the limit to be the top 10.

The ever luvin' blue eyed Thing. Ben Grim has been consistently entertaining through out most of my life, with a few exceptions one can blame on bad writers. Heck, he was the first one to develop some classic 'brick tricks', and while certain flying bricks have been around a bit longer, Ben truly deserves to be considered a founding father of brick kind.

She-Hulk, though I'm not into all her runs, she's one of those ladies who surpassed the original guy she was derived from in my favorite's list. Often tinged with humor but almost always heroic, I enjoy her greatly.

This is the one that seems to get overlooked. But still needs mention. Again, since the subject could fill pages, let's also limit this one to 10.

I could probably use Blue Devil again for this one, though his situation has since changed.

For originality, I might actually nominate a bad guy. Sebastian Shaw's power was a cool twist on the super strength theme.

This is the brick that you LOVE from the movies that are NOT normally in comic books. For example: Rocky Balboa.

Not normally in comic books? Well, he did get a comic later, but I'd still like to list Mr. Incredible. Mid life crisis aside, the guy's strong, smart, and yes, a hero.

IF that doesn't count...

How about Fezig from Princess Bride played by the late Andre' the Giant? The rhyming man mountain who broke open doors, carried folks up hill, and was too decent to just lob a rock at the man in black only to discover he had over trained against crowds. ;)

If Mr. Incredible counts above, put Fezig here.

Another mention is Chewbacca of Star Wars fame. Loyal to Han, the "walking carpet" had the best lines. Who could forget "aaaaaaaaarrr " , "uuuuurr" and "roooo"? Okay, seriously, he conveyed a lot of emotion for a guy in a hairy suit.

The Hulk played by Lou Ferigino with Bill Bixby handling the Banner side.

This is again one of your favorites not usually highlighted in comic books. Again; limit of 10.

Steve Austin must be mentioned as you indicate.

I'd also like to add KITT (early indestructible version) who was brilliantly voiced. Sure, he's also a speedster, but I think he qualifies.

B.A. from A-Team . I pity the fool who does not get the glory that is the Mohawk and bling.

This is the ones you have seen on TV or the Olympics. Do you prefer The Big Show - how about Muhammad Ali?

In the 80, I'd give it to Hulk Hogan. The matches were staged, but I was amused, and I wouldn't want to tick him or his pro wrestling peers off in a dark alley.

This is your nominee for this game's favorite (or even honorable mention) brick. This should only include brick already published from Hero Games.

Glad you put this one in.

This is a hard call, there have been lots of good ones.

Oh, what the heck, I'll go with Ironclad. I've used him as an NPC so much that he's really grown on me.

I'll limit to one I'm already playing or I'll never get it done.

I'd probably have to say Mole. Not my strongest brick, but a highly fun character to play. Much of that credit goes to a great (and very patient) GM, mind you.

Doc Samson has always been my favorite. He's got both brains and the brawn, not to mention he has the stones to take regular beatings from BigandGreen.

I think most will vote the Hulk or Superman for number one, so I will vote for the Thing here. After all, who else lasted 3 rounds with the Champion?

Lobo, you fraggers!

4. Nominees for best movie brick are...

Mickey O'Niel (from Snatch)

Boris the Blade, aka Boris the Bullet Dodger "Cause he doges bullets, Avi."

Ben 10 (Waybig, Four Arms, and Humongosaur)

Keven 11 (the Alien Force version with Absorbing man powers)

Brock Lesnar...just holy crap.

Meh.

Coming Soon...maybe

My suggestions:

1. Superman.

2. Colossus.

3. Tank (of the short-lived DNAgents).

4. Terminator (specifically, the T101 from Terminator 2).

5. No suggestion.

6. B. A. Baracus.

7. Bigfoot (on Sanctuary).

8. Andre "The Giant" Rousimoff.

9. Brick (the "brick made of, well, brick" from the earlier editions)

10. Wall. He's a sort of a Hulk knockoff, except that his main rage-inducers are bright lights, fire, and electricity. He also gets stronger when he's hit with bright lights, fire, and electricity. And the heroes he fights against most often use (you guessed it) bright lights, fire, and electricity.

I'll give you my Top 10 in four categories:

Comic Books:

1. Orion (DC)

2. The Savage Dragon (Image)

3. Juggernaut (Marvel)

4. Namor (Marvel)

5. Mr. Fixit (Marvel)

6. Thor (Marvel)

7. Hyperion (Marvel)

8. UltraBoy (DC)

9. Bane (DC)

10. The Thing (Marvel)

Movies:

1. Conan (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

2. Bambino (Bus Spencer / Lo chiamavano Trinità)

3. Yellowstone Kelly (Clint Walker / Yellowstone Kelly)

4. Philo Beddoe (Clint Eastwood / Every which way but loose)

5. Samson (Victor Mature / Samson and Delilah)

6. Achilles (Brad Pitt / Troja)

7. Ting (Tony Jaa / Ong Bak) yeah I know: martial artist

8. Chewbacca (Peter Mayhew / Star Wars)

9. Hercules (Steve Reeves / Hercules)

10. Buchanan (Ranpolph Scott / Buchanan Rides Alone) does he qualify? heck...

TV:

1. Niki Sanders (Ali Larter / Heroes)

2. B.A. Baracus (Mr. T / The A-Team)

3. Eric "Hoss" Cartwright (Dan Blocker / Bonanza)

4. Matt Dillon (James Arness / Gunsmoke)

5. Worf (Michael Dorn / Star Trek: DS:9)

6. Hercules (Kevin Sorbo / Hercules)

7. Shaka (Henry Cele / Shaka Zulu)

8. Teal'c (Christopher Judge / Stargate)

9. Xena (Lucy Lawless / Xena: Warrior Princess)

10. Ares (Kevin Smith / Xena : Warrior Princess)

Real Life:

1. Jonah Lomu (Rugby)

2. Mariusz Pudzianowski (Strongman)

3. Bob Sapp (K1-Fighting)

4. Batista (Wrestling)

5. Shaquille O'Neal (Basketball)

6. William "The Fridge" Perry (Football)

7. Sebastien Chabal (Rugby) - Caveman

8. Nikolay Valuev (Boxing) - Neanderthal

9. Wladimir Klitschko (Boxing)

10. Hulk Hogan (Wrestling)

I nominate T101C in T3:Rise of the Machines movie

John Connor: [is choked by Terminator]

John Connor: Let go!

Terminator: You're right. You're not the one I want. I'm wasting my time.

John Connor: F you, you effing machine!

Terminator: [releases John] Better.

John Connor: What, you were just dicking with me?

Terminator: Anger is more useful than despair.

John Connor: What?

Terminator: Basic psychology is among my sub-routines.

Next category : Cartoons & Anime

1. Son Goku (DragonballZ)

2. Fourarms (Ben 10)

3. Franky (One Piece)

4. Nelson Muntz (The Simpsons)

5. Larry the Lobster (Spongebob Squarepants)

6. El Grapadura (Angry Beavers)

7. Spike (Tom & Jerry)

8. Vegeta (DragonballZ)

9. Arlong (One Piece)

10. Mr Satan (DragonballZ)

1. Arn "Iron" Munro - of "The Young All-Stars

2. Doc Samson -

3. Friday - From Robert Heinlein's novel "Friday"

4. John McClane - from the "Die Hard" series

5. Fred "The Ogre" Palowakski - from "Revenge of the Nerds"

6. Data - from "Star Trek: The Next Generation"

7. Ka D'Argo - from "Farscape"

8. Sting - pro wrestler

9. Ripper - 'nuff said

10. Paragon - iconic character from my campaign world

Next category : Cartoons & Anime

1. Son Goku (DragonballZ)

2. Fourarms (Ben 10)

3. Franky (One Piece)

4. Nelson Muntz (The Simpsons)

5. Larry the Lobster (Spongebob Squarepants)

6. El Grapadura (Angry Beavers)

7. Spike (Tom & Jerry)

8. Vegeta (DragonballZ)

9. Arlong (One Piece)

10. Mr Satan (DragonballZ)

from the obscure 1967 cartoon young samson&goliath ,samson