Poison

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Be careful what you wish for

You need ideas...? :sneaky:

:think: hmm...

I can draw anything... The problem is coming up with what "anything" is...

...and it has to be cool to draw. Otherwise it is boring for me and becomes actual work. Since I do this for fun, I do really want to have "fun" drawing it. ;)

I am always looking for unique, fun character ideas. Any hero can be used as a villain, and vice versa. Unique and cool costume ideas are helpful for me to put my spin on it.

I do draw people's characters for free fairly often (Yes no strings attached! Say it can't be so!) if I like the idea and want to use it for myself as a villain or NPC in my campaign, or if it is just plain interesting and I feel the desire to draw it. :) You probably saw that with the Tike thread.

Otherwise I get PM's with commission requests and those take precedence over whatever I am doing at the time. I am not actively trying to get commissions (but I do them from time to time as people ask). :)

I do have small ideas trickling in my mind. Drawing a male modern jester type villain-mastermind with toy minions. Also a female Ice Controller based character.

If any of you have ideas, please feel free to share them no matter how rough they are. Brainstorming sometimes comes up with many interesting things.

Re: Poison's Champions Art Thread

I'd love to my hands on a picture of Stilt-Girl' date=' the heroic daughter of Stilt-Man. Sound fun? :bounce:[/quote']

So of all the characters you could possibly have custom drawn specifically for you, this is the one you would pick? Are you positive about this? You could have ANY character drawn... ANYTHING! Hell, even your favorite comic book character. It is a once in a lifetime event! You have the option to change your mind and post an alternative if you like. Because there is no going back once I start drawing!

No pressure...

(Am I making you second guess yourself?) ;)

Re: Be careful what you wish for

here is one you can have fun with

my character Wraith

gravity based mutant(flying brick upright ala Magneto),who likes playing up the spooky stchick

although her colors should be

dress and boots)fire engine red

cloak inside) black

cloak outside)dark blue

Wraith copy [800x600].jpg

Wraith striking.jpg

I can draw anything... The problem is coming up with what "anything" is...

...and it has to be cool to draw. Otherwise it is boring for me and becomes actual work. Since I do this for fun, I do really want to have "fun" drawing it. ;)

I am always looking for unique, fun character ideas. Any hero can be used as a villain, and vice versa. Unique and cool costume ideas are helpful for me to put my spin on it.

I do draw people's characters for free fairly often (Yes no strings attached! Say it can't be so!) if I like the idea and want to use it for myself as a villain or NPC in my campaign, or if it is just plain interesting and I feel the desire to draw it. :) You probably saw that with the Tike thread.

Otherwise I get PM's with commission requests and those take precedence over whatever I am doing at the time. I am not actively trying to get commissions (but I do them from time to time as people ask). :)

I do have small ideas trickling in my mind. Drawing a male modern jester type villain-mastermind with toy minions. Also a female Ice Controller based character.

If any of you have ideas, please feel free to share them no matter how rough they are. Brainstorming sometimes comes up with many interesting things.

Beast can you post the character sheet too? With the wraith's invisibility power, is she desolid and invisible or just invisible? When does she do that?

Hey guys keep these ideas coming, they are getting my creative juices flowing!!! :) I might actually have some stuff to draw next week after all! :eek:

when Wraith is in hero form only her body is invisible(and heavy fringe effect more SFX than power,she would only be invisible if she was naked like the invisible man 1930's movie and LXG)she conceals it by wearing a costume that makes her appear as if she is invisible

the empty suit is her normal hero form

when you see flesh her powers are turned off

her desolid looks like the Silver Surfer form the latest FF movie

if she goes invisible she is invisible(clothes too)

hope this helps

Wraith

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

15/55 STR 5 12- / 20- Lift 200.0kg/51.2tons; 3d6/11d6 [1]

20 DEX 30 13- OCV: 7/DCV: 7

15/30 CON 10 12- / 15-

14 BODY 8 12-

18 INT 8 13- PER Roll 13-

10 EGO 0 11- ECV: 3

18 PRE 8 13- PRE Attack: 3 1/2d6

20 COM 5 13-

3/25 PD 0 Total: 3/25 PD (0/15 rPD)

3/25 ED 0 Total: 3/25 ED (0/15 rED)

3/5 SPD 0 Phases: 4, 8, 12/3, 5, 8, 10, 12

12/15 REC 0

30/60 END 0

30/60 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 74

Movement: Running: 6"/12"

Flight: 16"/64"

Leaping: 3"/6"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Teleportation: 5"/10"

Tunneling: 3"/6"

Cost Powers END

20 Gravity Manipulation: Elemental Control, 60-point powers, (30 Active Points); all slots Extra Time (Extra Phase, Only to Activate, -1/2)

20 1) FF (15 PD/15 ED), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (60 Active Points)

15 2) +40 STR, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2)

29 3) Flight 16", x4 Noncombat, Costs END Only To Activate (+1/4), Usable Underwater (+1/4), No Gravity Penalty (+1/2) (74 Active Points) 6

more gravitic powers, all slots OIHID (-1/4)

25 1) Gravitc perception: N-Ray Perception (Touch Group), +1 to PER Roll, Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Range, Targeting, Telescopic: +16, Transmit (51 Active Points); Extra Time (Extra Phase, Only to Activate, -1/2), Linked (FF; Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time; -1/4)

Notes: Stopped by force walls/fieldsthis sense eminates from her force field

20 2) +15 CON (30 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4), Linked (FF; Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time; -1/4)

13 3) +2 SPD (20 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4), Linked (FF; Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time; -1/4)

8 4) +6 REC (12 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4), Linked (FF; Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time; -1/4)

5 5) +7 PD (7 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4), Linked (FF; Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time; -1/4)

15 6) +22 STUN (22 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4), Linked (FF; Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time; -1/4)

3 7) +4 ED (4 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4), Linked (FF; Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time; -1/4)

12 8) Knockback Resistance -9" (18 Active Points); Linked (FF; Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time; -1/4)

48 Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)

4u 1) increased gravity effect: Drain STR 1d6, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Minute; +1/4), Personal Immunity (+1/4), Damage Shield (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Continuous (+1), NND ([standard]; Gravitic powers,mass control,density control; +1), Area Of Effect (5" Radius; +1) (55 Active Points)

4u 2) Gravity warping of light,radio, and mental: Invisibility to Sight, Radio and Mental Groups , Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (45 Active Points)

5u 3) Gravitic Crush: Drain BODY 6d6 (60 Active Points) 6

4u 4) Gravitic teleportation: Teleportation 5", x8 Increased Mass, Safe Blind Teleport (+1/4), MegaScale (1" = 100 km; +3/4), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (56 Active Points) 6

5u 5) Gravitic crushing: Tunneling 3" through 18 DEF material (60 Active Points) 6

5u 6) Gravitic warping: Desolidification (affected by force walls/fields), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points)

Perks

5 Money: Well Off

0 Aliens: Contact (Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Custom Adder, Good relationship with Contact), Organization Contact (x3) 11-

0 PRimus: Contact (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity, Custom Adder, Good relationship with Contact), Organization Contact (x3) 11-

Talents

3 Bump Of Direction

Skills

3 Deduction 13-

3 Navigation (Air, Land) 13-

4 PS: Horror writer 13-

3 Stealth 13-

3 Monster lore: KS 12-

1 Language: Russian (basic conversation)

10 +2 with HTH Combat

everyman skills

0 1) Acting 8-

0 2) Climbing 8-

0 3) Concealment 8-

0 4) Sentry city: CK 8-

0 5) Internet: AK 8-

0 6) Super Natural Stories/Fiction: KS 8-

0 7) Comic Writer: KS (Custom Adder) 11-

0 8) American: CuK 8-

0 9) Language: English (idiomatic; literate) (5 Active Points)

0 10) Paramedics 8-

0 11) Persuasion 8-

0 12) Comic book writer: PS: Writer 8-

0 13) Shadowing 8-

0 14) TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Custom Adder

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 295

Total Cost: 369

200+ Disadvantages

10 Distinctive Features: gravitc annomolies (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Virtually Everyone)

15 DNPC: Dameon Grey Editor 8- (Normal; Unaware of character's adventuring career/Secret ID)

5 Distinctive Features: Mutant (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable Only By Technology Or Major Effort)

20 Enraged: normals endangered (Common), go 11-, recover 11-

20 Hunted: Genocide(or ther mutant hating group) 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

20 Hunted: DEMON 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

15 Psychological Limitation: Code vs Killing (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Over confidence (Common, Strong)

10 Psychological Limitation: Loves playing the spooky motife (Common, Moderate)

10 Psychological Limitation: annoyed by incompetence (Common, Moderate)

10 Social Limitation: Secret ID (Occasionally, Major)

19 Experience Points

(4 points unspent)

Total Disadvantage Points: 369

Background/History: Rena is a mutant,but has only had her powers for a year though she is in her mid 20's

she has had good success writing horror/action books(3 books since she started at 18)

she has taken the past year to learn and develope her powers and the Wraith persona

Personality/Motivation: thrill seeker

a way to expand her writings

develope a new character to write about

Quote: she is generally silent

Powers/Tactics: Str 55:just pretty much brick tactics

Flight:flys upright strides when moving

Armor used to simulate a force field that does not turn off

N-ray perception:mass detection based on touch(and can easily id targets by it)

Speed:she is using gravity to warp time/space(slowing everything vs her

Teleportation:using gravity to warp 2 points in space

things start to bad should she try to go less than 1km(think leaving a crease in time/space)

Drain:she is creating an intense gravity field to crush her target into a singlularity(think of a sub going past crush depth)

Tunneling:just a movement version of Drain

Knockback resistance:using gravity to lock her in place(default slot)

Missle defection & levels:warping space around her to make projectiles miss her

Invisibility:expanding and refining of her skin tight field to include her clothing

Campaign Use:

Appearance: 34c-22-35

she looks like a set of animated clothing(nobody looks to be in the clothing but they look as if being worn)

see picture

Beast can you post the character sheet too? With the wraith's invisibility power' date=' is she desolid and invisible or just invisible? When does she do that?[/quote']

So of all the characters you could possibly have custom drawn specifically for you' date=' this is the one you would pick? Are you positive about this? You could have ANY character drawn... ANYTHING! Hell, even your favorite comic book character. [b']It is a once in a lifetime event![/b] You have the option to change your mind and post an alternative if you like. Because there is no going back once I start drawing!

No pressure...

(Am I making you second guess yourself?) ;)

Nope :) She is my favorite character of mine (at this time) and I've never had a good picture. The one that's on there was one I settled for using the DC toon creator, but it's not perfect. Besides, I'm hoping for a good action shot with legs extending :bounce:

You know...if you wanna...

I would love a pic of Big Guy too, if you'd rather do that :D

So of all the characters you could possibly have custom drawn specifically for you' date=' this is the one you would pick? Are you positive about this? You could have ANY character drawn... ANYTHING! Hell, even your favorite comic book character. [b']It is a once in a lifetime event![/b] You have the option to change your mind and post an alternative if you like. Because there is no going back once I start drawing!

I doubt he'll second-guess himself. Log-Man lurves Stilt-Girl. ;)

Nope :) She is my favorite character of mine (at this time) and I've never had a good picture. The one that's on there was one I settled for using the DC toon creator, but it's not perfect. Besides, I'm hoping for a good action shot with legs extending :bounce:

You know...if you wanna...

I would love a pic of Big Guy too, if you'd rather do that :D

This just hit the top of my drawing pile. I've already sketched out the pose and mannequin for Stilt Girl, it is now just a matter of time.... :eek: