Poison's Champions Art Thread

Poison

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poison's Champions Art Thread

I see you are being accepted to the Rainbow's End team

I'm on the Rainbow Trail team so you are joining our rivals(I'm playing Legend/Elizabeth Perrot/ Sidhe character welcome to the game

As a side note:

I just registered on Hero Central recently. I will be making a character soon to play by post once I've found a campaign and GM willing to take me!

I will draw this character and post it here and list the character sheet for you all when I am done it and let you know which campaign I joined! Now the tough part is to come up with a concept... hmmm...

Thanks I am excited to play for once instead of GMing all the time! Once we get our team settled out I hope to draw the team and each of our characters! I think the plan is to have 6 members in it (5 PCs + 1 NPC), and I think we have 2 or 3 PCs so far.

To anyone reading this who wants to play a pbp game on Hero Central, join Rainbow's End! Spots are filling up quickly!

I am working on a costume for the character I am playing in it. I will post the character sheet and picture together when I am done drawing the picture. It has an oriental ninja-y theme to the character, and I am not use to drawing that, but I will give it an honest effort. :) She has a very cool character background as well.

I will be drawing Knockout next once I am done my character (he doesn't know this yet - I will be drawing every character on my team as they join up). I will have to talk to Bigbywolfe to get more details on how he wants Knockout to look. I think he is supposed to be a Zorro-like Brick, which confuses my mental picture of him... heh heh.

Hopefully a few more people join our team soon! :)

Okay gang. I was gonna draw a new pic today, but I was sidetracked. I decided to try out a different coloring technique. The wife demanded her picture done, before our next Champions session... And when the wife throws down the gauntlet I kneel for mercy.

:)

Here is a before and after pic. Let me know if you like the coloring technique. Was actually fun to color.

Tazer.jpgTazer-Color.jpg

She hasn't seen it yet. Hopefully she likes it. :)

Okay gang. I was gonna draw a new pic today, but I was sidetracked. I decided to try out a different coloring technique. The wife demanded her picture done, before our next Champions session... And when the wife throws down the gauntlet I kneel for mercy.

Here is a before and after pic. Let me know if you like the coloring technique. Was actually fun to color.

Tazer.jpgTazer-Color.jpg

GOOD JOB ON THE COLORING:thumbup::thumbup:

Um... Shouldn't that read "Size Matters Not"

Poison wonderful work man!

I think you are right, or maybe it could say SMALL VICTORIES! heh heh.

Thanks for the compliment as well phoenix, and to you too bigbywolfe! It is always nice to get feedback to see if I am on the right track with my experiments in coloring. :) I don't feel confident with coloring yet.

Nice. Based on my own experience with things like Heromachine and the FH creator, black (really dark colors in general) can be a pain...

I'd missed how the lightning effect seems how to wrap around her legs in the pencil sketch. I likes... :)