in the spirit of christmas!

DrDestiny

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: in the spirit of christmas!

Oh' date=' [i']yeah[/i]! This rocks to its foundations, DrD! A mad (and possibly even berserk) Viking, indeed!

even if it's not a Viking, because Vikings never had horned hel... aahh, who cares....

It's awesome! Hooray for Olaf Bjornboe!

Thanks for all the good comments... and I'm giving those thanks because I'm the one who created the character. :D

This is a 2-birds-with-one-stone pic. Firstly I fancied drawing a more conventional super-hero than I usually do, and secondly, I've agreed to provide one of the prizes for Steamtank's brilliant Tournament of Champions over on the Champions Online forums, and looking at what folks have done as prizes for the first two, I had vague feelings of panic...

jw_GreyArcher_Cover.jpg

This is a 2-birds-with-one-stone pic. Firstly I fancied drawing a more conventional super-hero than I usually do, and secondly, I've agreed to provide one of the prizes for Steamtank's brilliant Tournament of Champions over on the Champions Online forums, and looking at what folks have done as prizes for the first two, I had vague feelings of panic...

jw_GreyArcher_Cover.jpg

:thumbup::thumbup:

In case anyone fancies a look, here are the links to the Doctor Destiny strip I've beem playing around with. It starts off pretty crudely and tightens up as it goes (a bit). The idea behind it was simply to see if my style works in a narrative format, and I think the jury's still out on whether it does or not.

All opinions are more than welcome, as the point of it it to (hopefully) improve.

Very nice work, Dr. D. I hope there is more of it to come!

I particularly like Redlight. He strikes me as a sort of street-level Green Lantern.

Repped, of course.

am taking requests once more. Those pics still in the Christmas pile take priority' date=' of course.[/quote']

I'll take you up on that. How about a modern day Riddler imagined as follows. Tall, medium build white guy with close cropped red hair. Possibly a goatee. Wearing blue jeans and a untucked, bright green, button up, collared dress shirt with a single, large black question mark on the front. Framed by a black long coat. Eyes covered by a pair of black framed Oakley sunglasses with blue iridium lenses. I'll leave the pose up to you.

Thank you Doc! That pic is amazing. Flamingo looks beautiful, her grace, her hair. I fell in love. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:love::jawdrop::love:

Is that the highest resolution you have?

You're welcome Legatus :)

All my pics are done in Illustrator, so they're vector based, meaning they can go as big / high-res as you want without and loss of resolution. The versions I post here are simply jpeg exports.

If you want a bigger version, let me know how big & where you want it sent.