So... Book of the Machine what is it?

Wolf

Re: So... Book of the Machine what is it?

Here's the description of the book from the previously-posted 2009 release schedule:

The Book Of The Machine: Since the dawn of the Champions Universe, the fiendish robot Mechanon has been trying to exterminate all organic life on Earth — and only the might and valor of the world’s heroes has stopped him. The Book Of The Machine is a detailed look at Mechanon, covering everything from his alternate forms to his hidden lairs, his robotic minions, and his many schemes to rid the Earth of organic infestations.

Author: Steven S. Long

Tentative Release Date: Early 2009

Essentially, BOTM will detail Mechanon the way Book Of The Destroyer detailed Dr. Destroyer.

This forum thread was started by Steve Long to solicit input from fans as to what they would want to see in BOTM. Note that only posts by Steve on the subject can be considered definitive; there's no guarantee that any suggestions by the rest of us will make it into the final product. ;)

Right on, thanks. I'm not sure how long ago I rep-ed you, but I've apparently got to spread it around some, but note that I'll get ya when I can (and hopefully remember if it's a while).

I've been on and off the boards lately, but I'm planning on coming back a bit this year.

Let's not start clogging up the board here too much. ;) I'll start a thread on BotM when it's in print (as usual), and if you'd like to comment on or suggest books about other villains, please post in the Champions or Company Questions fora. Thank you, and don't forget to write. ;)