Inuyasha HERO

tgaptte

The character I;'d liek to see

the character i'd like to see from that seires 9indeed, n\my favorite character in the series0 is kagome, the 21st-century teenage girl who finds herself in fedual japan mixed up with inu-Yasha in more ways than one.

Takahashi is so in love with coupled-in-denial, and she seems to absolutely hate to resolve relationships -- and since I think the Inu-Yasha manga is still running I don't think they HAVE declared themselves ye. At least ranma and Akane TRIED to get married at the end, and there is a very strong hint that eventually they will be married.

Complaining about that particular Takahashi habit is a favorite hobby among anime fans. How many of you think the would would be a lot more peaceful should Lum ever succeed in seducing Ataru?:)

re: Takahashi and lack of commitment

But at least Takahashi understands that what moves the story is the conflict; and when that is gone, often the big draw for readers/viewers is gone. Watch Maison Ikkoku; it's good the first year (when Kanrinin-san doesn't know Godai likes her), better after that (once she does, but she hasn't decided how she feels), and when they finally declare themselves, things get even harder for them to be together. But when they do, the show is over. Because the whole point was about "Will they get to be together?", not "Will he finally get into college?" or "Will she ever get over the loss of her husband?"

Re: Inuyasha HERO

Originally posted by tgaptte

Anyone write up the characters from Inuyasha? Ever run a game in that genre?

Tim

I did it as an exercise in learning FRED -- the sheets should be around somewhere. It's easier to keep the points manageable if you give all demons x2 vulnerability to spiritual damage. Then Kagome's arrows and the Tetsuiga are much less gross. As I recall, I gave Kirara's small form a 30 comeliness, but then again I am an ailurophile.