Inceptum Terminus: You Decide the Fate!

The_Patriot

Within Inceptum Terminus there will be certain cities destroyed during the terrorist attacks against the world. Out of all the cities in the United States which ones do you see being destroyed and why? Also what weapons would be used?

List of places:

San Diego

L.A.

Chicago

Washington DC

Denver

Rhode Island

Colorado Springs

Albuquerque

Groton, Connecticut

San Fransisco

Boston

Hawaii-Nukes in the volcano

Oahu-Biological

New York City-Gas the tunnels after blowing the bridges and watch the panic kill everyone.

Mount Ranier-Nukes in the volcano

Glen Canyon, Tennessee Valley, Oregon, and Washington Dams: High Explosives

Las Vegas: biological

Re: Inceptum Terminus: You Decide the Fate!

Chicago for sure - center of gravity for the whole country. DC for obvious reasons, but probably really pasted, from Maryland all the way through northern Virginia. Denver, as a likely communications nexus (and home of Qwest, one of the largest telecomm companies in the country)

If you haven't moved the Atlantic Fleet - Rhode Island could still be number one target for destruction. Narragansett Bay can dock several carriers at once.

Denver - not because of QWest, which is corporate headquarters (their major call center is actually in Idaho). But mostly because it has Buckley AFB - home of the "golf balls" - the radar arrays for NORAD amongst other things.

Colorado Springs contains NORAD (magic mountains) itself, and the AF Academy.

Albuquerque has San Dias AFB and Labs, top military research facility in the US.

San Fransisco is on the major earthquake fault (San Andreas). Set it off, and 'Frisco, Oakland, San Jose are toast.

San Diego: Hey, I live here!

Multiple military bases, Navy and Marines. In response to other disasters, the fleet will sortie (head for sea). Sink a big ship (carrier, large amphib, hospital ship) in the channel and neutralize half the Pacific Fleet.

New York City: large target, lots of industry, lots of money movers, psych value. IF you have the resources, you

1. Gas the tunnels

2. Blow the bridges

3. Watch the panic kill more than anything else.

You know I would say bring it on, everyone wants a piece of New York if only because the lesser 49 just can't hack it. Every movie who do they target? New York, you know why? Because no other city in the country is worth bombing. Bring it on. Nuke New York, you'll have bums with mind control making you give them change. I originally came on here to say New York has been over done but you know what it can't be over done because you can't do it in. Come on, you ain't got the balls.

- - -

Sorry, bit of home town pride there.

- - -

So it's not on the list but if you want to really mess with people try Las Vegas when CES is in town. The city is packed to capacity from people all over the world and primarily from the tech sector. Vegas is spread out but the majority of where people are is very small in compairison. Did I mention it's a box canyon so the winds will just move things around inside the kill zone and slow disapation?

You know I would say bring it on, everyone wants a piece of New York if only because the lesser 49 just can't hack it. Every movie who do they target? New York, you know why? Because no other city in the country is worth bombing. Bring it on. Nuke New York, you'll have bums with mind control making you give them change. I originally came on here to say New York has been over done but you know what it can't be over done because you can't do it in. Come on, you ain't got the balls.

- - -

Sorry, bit of home town pride there.

No problem. Note that my plan doesn't kill NYC, just Manhattan.

New York is a great city to be from, because if you're from there, you aren't there now. - My Father, born in Jackson Hieghts, Queens

No problem. Note that my plan doesn't kill NYC, just Manhattan.

New York is a great city to be from, because if you're from there, you aren't there now. - My Father, born in Jackson Hieghts, Queens

Just like the rest of the state is designed to feed the city the boroughs are designed to serve Manhattan. Sorry, I'm from the part where all the real action is. No office, Queens is nice if you're looking for a wife, just ask Akeem. :king:

• 4 weeks later...