Lemuria's gods are in the game!

Lord Liaden

Re: Lemuria's gods are in the game!

So presumably these piscine horrors were featured in Atlantean Age?

Nope. Only mentioned briefly, never described or statted. Even less about them in AA than in Hidden Lands. This incarnation of the Bleak Ones appears to be all Cryptic's concept, unless Steve or Darren suggested it in their discussions with the devs.

It wasn't anything we suggested. I think it was (a) simply a natural outgrowth of interest in Lemuria, and (B) a topic Cryptic could develop textually, and perhaps more importantly artistically, without having to worry about contradicting existing canon to any great degree or conforming to prior art.

I, for one, welcome our new fish overlords. :)

I, for one, welcome our new fish overlords. :)

As we are all your disciples, we must welcome them to. :eek:

Oh, great Lords of the Deep hear my prayer. I will gladly sacrifice myself to you with great joy and pleasure. Please take my mortal body and feast on my immortal soul, so you be nourished and freed of the boundaries of Earth.

Aside: Psst! Need :help:! Urgent! :help::help::help:

It wasn't anything we suggested. I think it was (a) simply a natural outgrowth of interest in Lemuria' date=' and (B) a topic Cryptic could develop textually, and perhaps more importantly artistically, without having to worry about contradicting existing canon to any great degree or conforming to prior art.[/quote']

From tidbits of info I've read, they're really running with other such undeveloped elements of the CU, too. I sympathise -- the setting is rife with details ripe for cultivating. :thumbup:

I' date=' for one, welcome our new fish overlords. :)[/quote']

I will welcome them with butter and lemon juice. :P