Enforcer84

• 2 years later...

Re: Else Earth Pantheons of the ...Verse

Herakles:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42934[/ATTACH]

I only made one real change to his pic, in that I added a cape with "lion-paw"

fasteners to his outfit to symbolize the pelt of the Nemean Lion (the slaying

of which was one of the Twelve Labors; upon successfully completing this

labor, Herakles used the pelt of the lion as an indestructible suit of armor).

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Guest steamteck

Thanks! I don't get to play too much anymore but I still like tinkering if anyone gets any use out of my overwrought monstrosities' date=' that would make me a proud papa :D[/quote']

Well, Athena is a very popular NPC in my Multiverse and the best friend to one of the PCs. Right now she's traveled with the the players to thwart the war machine from takingover the small psuedo African country. As we left our heroes after successfully kidnapping the Warlord his patron Ares arrives with his elite guard ( demigoddess daughter and Halo style Spartans) to take him back

Well' date=' Athena is a very popular NPC in my Multiverse and the best friend to one of the PCs. Right now she's traveled with the the players to thwart the war machine from takingover the small psuedo African country. As we left our heroes after successfully kidnapping the Warlord his patron Ares arrives with his elite guard ( demigoddess daughter and Halo style Spartans) to take him back[/quote']

Lemme guess...Ares' Spartans all wear red-and-black armored suits with polarized gold visors,

right?

Major Tom 2009 :sneaky:

Here's another pic to go with the others I've posted in this thread --- the Fates:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43030[/ATTACH]

These women are as follows: Clotho, the Spinner (blue robes), who wove the thread

of a man's life; Lachesis, the Measurer (green robes), who determined how long that

man would live; and Atropos, the Cutter (gray robes), who cut the thread of life when

it was that man's time to die.

Guest steamteck

One thing although I know why you switched the hair colors because of cultural context, I have restored Athena to her classical Blonde and Aphrodite to her classical black hair in my game. Anyway I really like your whole tale about why they weren't around. Some of the imposters are still around and the PCs are helping hunt them down.

Athena spilled most of her tale to the PCs after a shadow creature made everyone relive their worse experiences. My players really really seem to like her. I actually have to make her busy a lot so she won't get overexposed.

Guest steamteck

I've always prefered Athena to Aphrodite myself but I prefer Blondes ( like my lovely wife)

Guest steamteck

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43125[/ATTACH]

Athena in my game universe. Ready for battle as opposed to her Minerva Pallas technical consultant ID.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43125[/ATTACH]

Athena in my game universe. Ready for battle as opposed to her Minerva Pallas technical consultant ID.

She's definitely got a Pulp Hero look to her, not to mention the elements from Wonder Woman's outfit

which are visible there.

Guest steamteck

She's definitely got a Pulp Hero look to her, not to mention the elements from Wonder Woman's outfit

which are visible there.

Pulpish look is definately what is going on here. I kitbashed a Wonder woman mesh/skin from a video game to get the image so you're spot on there.

My Avatar is another character in my game . Sort of Doc Savage got the original golden age Superman's powers. The first "modern" superhero.