Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Enforcer84

Else Earth Pantheons of the ...Verse

Re: Else Earth Pantheons of the ...Verse

I absolutely love your Olympians and have adapted most of them to my game ( your power levels are a little high for my relatively low powered game)

Athena( as technical consultant Minerva Pallas) is particularly popular and sought out.

My PCs love love love having Athena and Hera on their cell phone saved numbers. Its really fun how they all fall over each other when either of the ladies asks for a favor. There's one scientist gal PC who's socially illiterate who somehow still manages to be polite to Athena because that's how much she respects her.

Ares is around as the shadowy figure behind the Warlord but he still makes some personal appearances, One PC has him on her cell phone contacts! Another female PC has the hots for him and feels very guilty about it.

They've just become an integral part of my universe.

*does happy dance*

Thanks!

i like this thread when i read the aphrodite entry i picture alexandra tydings depection of her from hercules the legendary journeys and xena warrior princess

By the way, the guy who played Ares in those series was by far my favorite. I loved his look and attitude. I was very sad to hear he passed away. I totally modeled one of my villains appearances after him

By the way' date=' the guy who played Ares in those series was by far my favorite. I loved his look and attitude. I was very sad to hear he passed away. I totally modeled one of my villains appearances after him[/quote']

new zealand actor kevin smith[nott o be confused with the kevin smith of silent bob fame] did a good job as the self proclaimed king of combat

All gone!

Computer crashed...dutifully saved my HD files and reloaded my OS...didn't work. Did a wipe and reloaded my OS didn't work. AND I forgot to back up my files again and lost the last 2 years of stuff.

Thank goodness I posted most of them here....

*cries*

Here are the Fabrica 2011 versions of the Else Earth Olympian Pantheon that I'd originally

done using the F2010 version, starting with Zeus and Hera:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42930[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42931[/ATTACH]

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Herakles:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42934[/ATTACH]

I only made one real change to his pic, in that I added a cape with "lion-paw"

fasteners to his outfit to symbolize the pelt of the Nemean Lion (the slaying

of which was one of the Twelve Labors; upon successfully completing this

labor, Herakles used the pelt of the lion as an indestructible suit of armor).

Here's someone who, like Cupid, wasn't actually described in this thread, but whose pic

I did anyway -- Nemesis:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42941[/ATTACH]

Aphrodite and her son' date=' [b']Cupid[/b]:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42939[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42940[/ATTACH]

could someone sdwing the reonfa for me thanks

Guest steamteck

Thanks! I don't get to play too much anymore but I still like tinkering if anyone gets any use out of my overwrought monstrosities' date=' that would make me a proud papa :D[/quote']

Well, Athena is a very popular NPC in my Multiverse and the best friend to one of the PCs. Right now she's traveled with the the players to thwart the war machine from takingover the small psuedo African country. As we left our heroes after successfully kidnapping the Warlord his patron Ares arrives with his elite guard ( demigoddess daughter and Halo style Spartans) to take him back