Kazei 5 Update

Susano

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kazei 5 Update

Having finished my editing, some additional writing, and migrating everything to 6E, I just emailed the assorted files over to Blackwyrm. 213,440 words and 618 unformatted pages. There's 5 weeks till GenCon, hopefully Blackwyrm can get it all laid out and printed (and drop-shipped to GenCon) in time.

Only if you replace your pulpy human heart with a superior robotic drone. Bonus points if you can perform the operation on yourself. Double bonus points if you can integrate the mechanical ticker before your flesh bulb pumps its last beat. Triple bonus points if you can do it while giving a motivational speech to your employees' date=' and not miss a syllable.[/quote']

Not gonna happen. :(

Guess I'll pay for it like everybody else. Assuming I can wait five weeks.

Having finished my editing' date=' some additional writing, and migrating everything to 6E, I just emailed the assorted files over to Blackwyrm. 213,440 words and 618 unformatted pages. There's 5 weeks till GenCon, hopefully Blackwyrm can get it all laid out and printed (and drop-shipped to GenCon) in time.[/quote']

For those of us who, unfortunately, must miss GenCon, will the PDF version be released at or near the same time? I know this is more a question for Dave, but I'm sure he is around here somewhere.

Time to start gathering the pennies. (Let's see... worst case, $40 plus 6% tax is 4240 pennies. That's 848 per week, or a little over 121 pennies per day.) Uh, I gotta go. (pennies, pennies, where to find pennies...)

The art (and probably also the final editing pass) will not be finished in time for GenCon, so the sample pages shown there will still have gaps for missing art, and such.

Once the final art and editing are ready to go, the PDF will go up for sale while the book is sent off to the printer (and we'll start taking preorders for the printed book at the same time).

The art (and probably also the final editing pass) will not be finished in time for GenCon, so the sample pages shown there will still have gaps for missing art, and such.

Once the final art and editing are ready to go, the PDF will go up for sale while the book is sent off to the printer (and we'll start taking preorders for the printed book at the same time).

What about pdf/book combo deals?

• 2 weeks later...