Heromachine and similar applications

Legatus

Re: Heromachine and similar applications

I believe I'm having a problem loading the Bruce Timm Fabrica correctly. The app is offset to the top left corner of the screen, which means I don't have the controls that are there. Also, I cannot colour the chest symbols. Nor can I find the layering controls. The controls to equip the left hand are also not working.

I tried to attach a screenshot, but it said the upload failed. I don't know why: it's only a .bmp file.

Help? Suggestions?

Thanks.

i thought that one had been discontinued bon't be mad if i'm wrong

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

How do you save images in Fabrica. I think somebody mentioned you had to do a screenshot.

And how do you prevent it from displaying the rest of the template when you do post?

That's easy. I just use Paint to do most of mine. All you have to do is cut the image out of the screenshot, create a new file and paste the image onto the new file. Easy peesy.:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to build a powered armour character on HeroMachine2.5, but can't find armour I like. Can anyone help me?

Thanks, DB

It's pretty limited. Don't forget to try Coats and Pants in addition to Shirts and Leggings. I've also used the motorcycle helmet, which is in Modern Casual or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hyper-Man,

Must Say I just created one in HM3, Still lacking in the female character creation, Hands and feet need adjustments I should not have to make, But hay he said it is an alpha and it works fairly well. I have created an image for a female character I have bouncing around my head as an example:

[ATTACH]34314[/ATTACH]

Voltera, The Electric Woman.

• 1 month later...