Book Of The Machine Available

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Book Of The Machine Available

Not sure if my endorsement will matter to anyone, but I picked up the Bundle and the hardcopy arrived yesterday. More Mechanon badness than I will ever possibly be able to use, but man I love having options.

The layout is great. As usual, any thing that tells you where the chapters break is a good thing and in this case the breaks are obvious on the edge of the paper when the book is closed. I wasn't sure color interior art would matter all that much to me, being and old school hero fan, but it's a nice step up. The book seems well bound (don't you love that new book smell when you fan the pages? [takes a whiff]).

I hope this test balloon prodcut produced by this printer was up to the company satisfaction because I'd love to have 6e books come out like this.

I hope this test balloon prodcut produced by this printer was up to the company satisfaction because I'd love to have 6e books come out like this.

That's something I was curious about, given the recent Lucha Libre HERO printing fiasco. Did the majority of the hardcopy books arrive in satisfactory condition?

I'm still waiting for my non-advance copies to make it out here, but Jason sez they look fine, and the Cryptic guys sounded very happy with theirs. Except for the customs delay (which was largely out of their control- they could have communicated a couple of things quicker, but we think we've solved that), we're so far very happy with this printer, and we've given them the 6E contract. dw

I picked up LL and Book of the Machine at my FLGS on Wednesday (6/24). This evening I was finally able to start reading Book of the Machine. The history of Mechanon is a really good read and I'm only just about 1/3 of the way through it.