Some annoying news on Lucha Hero

Darren Watts

Hey all! Just a heads-up- the Lucha Hero shipment finally arrived in Nevada today, and apparently a sizable portion of it (still working out the details) is printer-defective- misbound pages, covers stacked while still damp and therefore stained and spotted, etc. We're working out the details now, but a whole bunch of these will need to be redone, and that's going to take some time even if the printer in question hops to and starts fixing things immediately. We're figuring out now how many of these are actually in salable condition, but it doesn't look like a large number, so we don't know how many preorders we'll be able to fill out of this batch. We'll keep you informed as we find out more.

This obvious rudo sabotage will not go unpunished! dw

Re: Some annoying news on Lucha Hero

Hey all! Just a heads-up- the Lucha Hero shipment finally arrived in Nevada today, and apparently a sizable portion of it (still working out the details) is printer-defective- misbound pages, covers stacked while still damp and therefore stained and spotted, etc. We're working out the details now, but a whole bunch of these will need to be redone, and that's going to take some time even if the printer in question hops to and starts fixing things immediately. We're figuring out now how many of these are actually in salable condition, but it doesn't look like a large number, so we don't know how many preorders we'll be able to fill out of this batch. We'll keep you informed as we find out more.

This obvious rudo sabotage will not go unpunished! dw

i'm sending in tuff-man to help the technicos

You sent a book about Mexican wrasslers to be printed in Canada?!? No wonder it came out wrong. I wouldn't trust anyone north of, oh, Wichita Falls to get that level of insanity correct!

:rolleyes:

There's a proud tradition of Canadian Luchadors, including Vampiro, who started his career as El Vampiro Canadienne, and Chris Jericho who worked for many years as El Corazon De Leon, and even had a photocomic published where he was inspired to be a wrestler by a talking frog no less!

i have to agree with you there as long as i could read it i'd make do

You know, I would also. In fact, now that I know it is a collector's item, I think I HAVE to have one. :-) How about it, HERO Games?

PS. I'm serious.