Announcing Kazei 5, Second Edition

Susano

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Announcing Kazei 5, Second Edition

I just got my pdf today' date=' and the book is excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing the printed book when it arrives. :)[/quote']

Thanks.

I'm hoping people will offer reviews and the like, as well.

FWIW' date=' we sold the crap out of these at Dundracon. It's a good-looking book, and browsers seemed impressed. dw[/quote']

Well, I liked the one I bought. Then I crammed it into my briefcase and bent the back cover. It's mostly better now though.

I just got my pdf today' date=' and the book is excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing the printed book when it arrives. :)[/quote']

Well' date=' I liked the one I bought. Then I crammed it into my briefcase and bent the back cover. It's mostly better now though.[/quote']

Bought the bundle PDF and Hard copy. I am really enjoying the read.

Teh Bunneh's layouts are very nice. Making the book a joy to read.

Tasha :D

Rep for you all!

... I haven't bought it yet' date=' but I'm sure I will enjoy it thoroughly when I do. :sneaky:[/quote']

Likewise here. I gotta call my friendly-but-not-quite-local game store owner and remind him to order me a copy. With a little luck he'll have it when I visit his shop next weekend. Need I say the wait is killing me?

Don't look at me,

Xavier Onassiss

I bought the pdf a week ago and printed them. I'll be buying the dead tree version once my FLGS gets them in. Your book has made it easier for me to convert Cthulhutech to the HERO System. Hmm...I could see myself converting Shadowrun also. I never did like having elves and orks in a cyberpunk setting. But designing cyborgs to look like minotaurs makes sense to me. Thanks for a great book.

-

were you're aware that your North American map has a glaring typo in the spelling of Nunavut? :P

Perish the thought! That is an accurate rendition of a map created by a cartographer with a spelling problem.

It's the inaccuracies that make it special...

It's a little-known fact that layout designers always deliberately put in a handful of minor errors into everything that they do. Then, sharp-eyed readers can spot them and say, "Aha! I found an error!" and feel good about themselves. We do it for you guys. :angel:

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! ;)