Announcing Kazei 5, Second Edition

Susano

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Announcing Kazei 5, Second Edition

Yeah, pretty much. I mean, if someone does create such a page, I can send you a list of suggested tropes and all (we created on for the PBEM), but it seems rather egotistical to create one myself.

Yeah' date=' pretty much. I mean, if someone does create such a page, I can send you a list of suggested tropes and all (we created on for the PBEM), but it seems rather egotistical to create one myself.[/quote']

tsk tsk tsk..:tsk:

At this rate you'll never qualify as a politician.

:sneaky:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Could we get a link to the most update collection of Errata please.

Kazei 5 still rocks, but it needs a Adventure Sourcebook... (cracks the whip)

"Get writting! Susano"

QM

There may be a companion book at some point. I'd like to address some of the comments in the review, delve into Lace and Steel, provide more gear, and more scenarios. But I'll admit, I'm terrible at writing adventures.

Actually, I'd personally prefer to see an adaptation of the Kingdom / Kingdom Warfare rules from The Ultimate Base applied to K5 corporations, and a write up of significant people in each corporation along with adventure hooks and what those people are interested in. Adventures might be a nice addition, but I'd rather have the building blocks than a pre-built one shot.

There may be a companion book at some point. I'd like to address some of the comments in the review' date=' delve into Lace and Steel, provide more gear, and more scenarios. But I'll admit, I'm terrible at writing adventures.[/quote']

And yet you are great at running them. Strange.

It's not that strange. Pre-built scenarios don't really work well with the style of game Susano runs, from what I've read of the PBEM Kazei 5 or the Angelus game. It seems to me to be more free-form; antagonist/event tailored to a character or several, plus the setting, and then turn the player characters loose.

I didn't run the Angelus game, but yes, it was very much tailored to the players' characters. Different characters would have resulted in different events (although the big bad would have stayed the same.)

Hmm, haven't tried. Would be easy enough to do once you sat down and converted all the various morphs. In fact, the system would work better, heh. The Eclipse Phase setting is awesome but their rules are insanely prone to tidal wave power progression. Might have to convert away, heh.

~Rex