(partially severed); the Empire State Building; the World

Trade Center (still two of the tallest buildings in the

world); Broadway (for various theatrical productions);

the Bronx Zoo; Central Park; the Metropolitan Museum

of Art; the Neo York Botanical Gardens (located in the

Bronx); Rockefeller Center; Times Square; the Wintergreen

Biosphere (a series of domes housing hydroponic

gardens in southern Central Park); and the shopping

district along Fifth and Madison Avenues.

Re: Announcing Kazei 5, Second Edition

In the final version' date=' are there any suggestions in the campaigning sections on how to do alternate versions of Kazei 5? For example, how you could integrate Kazei 5 elements into the creation of a post-apocalypse campaign?[/quote']

Yes.

Awesome, because part of why I'm looking forward to it so much is because I want to use it as a source book for some elements of the setting I'll be running for my group this winter/spring.

Awesome' date=' because part of why I'm looking forward to it so much is because I want to use it as a source book for some elements of the setting I'll be running for my group this winter/spring.[/quote']

I mention two variant campaign settings (Esper High School and Shadows Angelus) and have a a three-paragraph section on using K5 in other settings. I don't go into a lot of detail, but I do mention it.

It sounds like it has all the stuff I'm looking for -- replicants' date=' cybernetics, bio=upgrades, and guns. :D[/quote']

There are five sections of new powers/gear: cyberware, cyberhacking ("deckinig" for you Shadowrun fans), espers, cyborgs, and mecha. There's also a list of 2030 firearms, body armor, some gadgets, and a list of vehicles, with six or so complete vehicle write-ups (the Mercedes Benz SL2028 AMG), police car(s), some vectored-thrust flying cars, and three mecha. There are also 40+ character sheets, ranging from a generic NYPD Inc. officer, to a generic 21st century soldier, to replicated humans, espers, cyborgs, gangers, fixers, and, well, you get the idea. Some characters can be used in non-K5 settings. Many can easily be dropped into a Champions setting for example. The espers make perfect telekinetic supers, while the replicated humans could be troops for Telios (or someone), while the cyberdroids could be minions of Mechanon (or Dr. Destroyer). I think the book is useful to anyone wanting near-future tech, not just those who want to run animepunk or cyberpunk games.

There are five sections of new powers/gear: cyberware' date=' cyberhacking ("deckinig" for you [i']Shadowrun[/i] fans), espers, cyborgs, and mecha. There's also a list of 2030 firearms, body armor, some gadgets, and a list of vehicles, with six or so complete vehicle write-ups (the Mercedes Benz SL2028 AMG), police car(s), some vectored-thrust flying cars, and three mecha. There are also 40+ character sheets, ranging from a generic NYPD Inc. officer, to a generic 21st century soldier, to replicated humans, espers, cyborgs, gangers, fixers, and, well, you get the idea. Some characters can be used in non-K5 settings. Many can easily be dropped into a Champions setting for example. The espers make perfect telekinetic supers, while the replicated humans could be troops for Telios (or someone), while the cyberdroids could be minions of Mechanon (or Dr. Destroyer). I think the book is useful to anyone wanting near-future tech, not just those who want to run animepunk or cyberpunk games.

Must... get...

There are five sections of new powers/gear: cyberware' date=' cyberhacking ("deckinig" for you [i']Shadowrun[/i] fans), espers, cyborgs, and mecha. There's also a list of 2030 firearms, body armor, some gadgets, and a list of vehicles, with six or so complete vehicle write-ups (the Mercedes Benz SL2028 AMG), police car(s), some vectored-thrust flying cars, and three mecha. There are also 40+ character sheets, ranging from a generic NYPD Inc. officer, to a generic 21st century soldier, to replicated humans, espers, cyborgs, gangers, fixers, and, well, you get the idea. Some characters can be used in non-K5 settings. Many can easily be dropped into a Champions setting for example. The espers make perfect telekinetic supers, while the replicated humans could be troops for Telios (or someone), while the cyberdroids could be minions of Mechanon (or Dr. Destroyer). I think the book is useful to anyone wanting near-future tech, not just those who want to run animepunk or cyberpunk games.

Wow, a list of over two thousand firearms? You guys have been busy!

What?