Dark Champions Images and Art

Manic Typist

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Dark Champions Images and Art

OK last one tonight - from our curent Urban Fantasy game. The Monster Hunting Siblings the Belmont Brothers' date=' Logan & Curtis. (the Big one; curtis is actualy a werewolf)[/quote']

Wow nice art. Got me curious as to how you did that, ie what programs and such?

Wow nice art. Got me curious as to how you did that' date=' ie what programs and such?[/quote']

Daz3d Studio - took be about a year of messign w/it to get to this point... I did some nice stuff right away but now learnign the finer nuances of the program

Its free, and so are the base models but then it can get a bit pricy... still there is TONS of Free stuff around, take a gander

http://www.daz3d.com

• 1 year later...

You want abandoned stuff' date=' try here.

cheers, Mark

That was interesting, but that dump could never be a Harbringer headquarters or safe house.

The mold & mildew reminds me of the recent scandals where police evidence had to be rejected because the labwork was contaminated. It seems to me that a pro like the H of Justice would only use that as a floating meeting spot to meet other masks.