Collective character

Nothere

O.k. let's try the kind of thread that everyone either loves or hates. We'll all make a charecter. After I start, each succesive post fills in the next piece. As I've started the thread I get to do the first three.

The charecter is a male named Dex Kiran. He is a two fisted hero type based on 75 base points and 75 disads.

Obviously we next move on to stats. So the next post assings str, the post after dex. You can assign whatever you like, but be sure to post point costs. Espically when we get to skills and perks. Cause we have to switch to disads at 150.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Collective charecter

Let me suggest Dex 15, as he'll probably need to hit more often as a two fisted fellow, along with other possibble skills. Cost 15.

Well slooking like when we get to skills he's going to need a huge door shattering fist talent. Still here we are so far we have

Dex Kiran

-5 str 5

15 dex 15

-6 con 7

10 body 15

And so wqe move on to the mental stats with Int and still 136 points to spend.

Dex Kiran

10 str 15

15 dex 15

16 con 18

4 body 12

-2 int 8

Adjusting this to the more familiar Val - Cha - Cost format, and fixing a typo:

15 STR 5

15 DEX 15

18 CON 16

12 BODY 4

8 INT -2

And I'd suggest 13 EGO. Not quite enough for 5 ECV, but enough for +1 to EGO rolls, making him a bit more strong-willed than most.

Dex Kiran

15 STR 5

15 DEX 15

18 CON 16

12 BODY 4

8 INT -2

13 EGO 6

13 Pre 3

16 Com 3

And so with 100 points we move on to figured stats. Which at present stand at

3 pd

4 ed

2.5 spd

7 rec

36 end

39 stun

So for pd if you want to add just put in the new figure or keep it the same just say pass.

I'd raise his PD to, oh, 6 (if he's to be a legit two-fisted hero). Probably his ED can stand at 4.

The next person can decide whether he should be SPD 3 or SPD 4. :)

Speed 3 gives us room for him to have a fast teammate

15 STR 5

15 DEX 15

18 CON 16

12 BODY 4

8 INT -2

13 EGO 6

13 Pre 3

16 Com 3

6 pd 3

4 ed

3spd 5

7 rec

36 end

39 stun

And so we almost come to the fun stuff just three more before we can go wild. with 92 points we come to movement. Run 6 swim 2 unless some one wants to change them. And for no points what is his first language. Or what sort of nationality does the name Dex Kiran suggest to you:)

I think he's half Irish (Dexter) and half Indian as in the Asian subcontinent (Kiran). Which works for me. Irish lady in India with the British Army meets a nice Indian man of good caste, and bob's your uncle. And Dex is their kid.

Edit: and when we get to disads maybe we can throw in a social disad of 'halfbreed'.

Dex Kiran

Irish/Indian

15 STR 5

15 DEX 15

18 CON 16

12 BODY 4

8 INT -2

13 EGO 6

13 Pre 3

16 Com 3

6 pd 3

4 ed

3spd 5

7 rec

36 end

39 stun

7 run 1

2 swim

O.k. checking the language chart as we went with Irish first his free language is either Galeic or Welsh. Any preferences?

And with that I declare the fun stuff open. Talents, perks, and skills. Just a few words before we begin. Since unlike the physical stats there is no regimen feel free to put in whichever you want, but lets try not to use up half his remaining 91 points with 2 ubertalents. And I know the laddie is a ta dense, but lets give em a ks or 2 anyway:)