Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tesuji

So when is the PDF going to be available?

Re: So when is the PDF going to be available?

I really can't wait for it to get put up at the store. I know I'm going to buy a copy of the rules when they come out for real, but I have been getting very excited to see the new 6E. Hoping they go up soon.

Uthanar

come on Steve were all waiting impatiently to throw our hard earned cash at you. (or in my case unearned cash) put the PDF up on the store..... please

....is it up yet?

.... how about now?

... now?..... awwwwww :(

I'm interested to know what the cost of a 'full package' will be: books and PDF, and whether we can order it on 19th, get the PDF sent and the books to follow. For that matter I'd like to know when the books will be available.

I don't really like PDFs, I much prefer the books, but it might be worth it if it isn't going to cost too much more for the package. Given that the books are $70, I might go to $100, but I doubt I'd pay significantly more.

My understanding (and no doubt Darren, Jason, or someone else will jump in and correct me if I'm wrong) is that all sorts of bundles and whatnot will be available tomorrow. If you buy the PDF and the books, you of course can download the PDF right away; the books you'll have to wait several weeks for until they clear Customs.

My understanding (and no doubt Darren' date=' Jason, or someone else will jump in and correct me if I'm wrong) is that all sorts of bundles and whatnot will be available tomorrow. If you buy the PDF and the books, you of course can download the PDF right away; the books you'll have to wait several weeks for until they clear Customs.[/quote']

Looking forward to tomorrow then :)

Why were they not built with Teleportation (Only to Avoid Customs)?

We can't even get you folx to pay what they're really worth when they don't have superpowers. ;) If we built Teleportation in, we'd have to charge so much we'd never sell any. :eek::nonp:;)

Will the PDFs be available thru Drivethrurpg? - only asking as i dont have a credit card so i need to pay by Paypal or debit card. :)

Ta

Turmoil -- I'm unsure about that, but given the way Jason handles these things so efficiently, if it's not tomorrow it won't be long after. He's taken it upon himself to be Czar of Electronic Availability, and is doing a bang-up job if you ask me. ;)

i dont have a credit card so i need to pay by Paypal or debit card. :)

For what it's worth, I've been buying from the Herogames online store with my Debit Card for years & never had a problem.

hmmm being in Australia im trying to figure out when tomorrow is cause tomorrow is prolly today because we are a day ahead so. so for me its guna be the day after tomorrow from what Steve said so that's later today... confused?

hmmm being in Australia im trying to figure out when tomorrow is cause tomorrow is prolly today because we are a day ahead so. so for me its guna be the day after tomorrow from what Steve said so that's later today... confused?

Oy. No. Tomorrow would be tomorrow. Call it ("tomorrow") 12-24 hours from now. Your DATE will be different though. The 20th rather than the 19th, for example. :P