Screenshots

GestaltBennie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Screenshots

A few shots of my last character. I thought I'd taken screens of earlier characters, but maybe they were deleted after a patch, or I was just imagining it.

First is a pic of the "milk mustache" that most of the characters seem to have. This is one of my complaints with the lighting: There's no reason that area of the lips should be reflecting a lot of light.

Next are some pics of Geist. She's a gun slinger/martial artist in a hard suit (not power armor per se, just armor with some tech in it, like sensors, comm, stealth (invis/camo), etc.). One of these shows that James Harmon is clearly a "brilliant" inventor. (That glow is only when he's standing there waiting to be interacted with, so probably not an actual lighting issue. I just thought it was funny.)

Guest Worldmaker

I tried grabbing some screenshots of Swallowtail and Hominid, the two characters I've made during the early-play period, but I can't find them anywhere... either I didn't capture them correctly, or the game is saving them in a place I know not where.

Two new pics the first is of my next hero Snake Hunter, a former VIPER agent that stole some of their tech and went hero. (Was going to use Mongoose but I figure it is reserved for the actual team.) The second is of my new sidekick...not that he can actually fight or anything.:rolleyes:

Guest Worldmaker

It copies it to your clipboard. You can than paste it into whatever graphics program you want. I generally just use Paint. :)

Thanks

How do you get the Comic Book Shots, I have one in my

screenshots folder but have no idea how I did it

They appear in your screenshots folder when you "save" a costume build in the Character Creator, or the Tailor. All the data to recreate the build is encoded in the photo, so you can "load" it later(open the file using Notepad and see!).

I saved all my character builds from Open Beta that way...

Here are some more screenshots from Open Beta and Early Start:

screenshot2009082221433.th.jpg

Dreadshot, undead pulp hero: "The lead may be hot, but my vengeance is cold as the grave."

dreadshot01.th.jpg

Another pic of Dreadshot, showing the game interface. Notice the spent shell in the foreground :)

screenshot2009082214074.th.jpg

Manchine on patrol in Millenium City

screenshot2009082422330.th.jpg

Manchine pauses to admire the M-city skyline.

screenshot2009082818564.th.jpg

Titania looks for a landing place while Superleaping.

screenshot2009082819054.th.jpg

Titania shows off...

screenshot2009082402580.th.jpg

Solomon Monday, Mage-for-Hire, prepares to blast his foes at Operation Greenskin.

screenshot2009083005402.th.jpg

Eclipse gathers her nerve before tackling the Tutorial.

screenshot2009083005302.th.jpg

Punnisher stands in front of the Powerhouse: "There's a new sheriff in clown, boys."

They appear in your screenshots folder when you "save" a costume build in the Character Creator, or the Tailor. All the data to recreate the build is encoded in the photo, so you can "load" it later(open the file using Notepad and see!).

Thank you

Most of these look like they could be panels from an actual comic book. Very nice. :thumbup:

Thank you, the way te game queues attacks you're able to just go into a fight and start hitting print screen. I'm hoping to score some better action shots but I'm doing Snake Gulch stuff now and beating up robot cowboys doesn't seem right for Lady Night screens.

Note: The first two have been slightly cropped and resized for a more dramatic look.

Invictus.jpg

Invictus from Villainy Amok, whom I'm probably going to turn into Thundrax's Nemesis.

ThundraxScreengrab38.jpg

Thundrax going toe-to-toe with VIPER-X.

ThundraxScreengrab39.jpg

Thundrax vs. a succubus! And hey... what happened to the seduction part? I read the Monster Manual! I know how they're supposed to react!

ThundraxScreenGrab40.jpg

In a very cool looking, but unfriendly place.

I also had a screengrab of the Harbinger of Justice.. but it vanished from my computer. Strangest damn thing.

Two more of the more iconic villians in the Champions universe. The first is everyones favorite answer to the Hulk, the target of so many VIPER plan...Grond, with my hero Order in the shot for a sense of size. The other is of that lovable but deadly Foxbat, could it be a sign of things to come...the countdown has begun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...