List Your CO Heroes!

Steve Long

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: List Your CO Heroes!

Well I haven't gotten Champions Online to work for me yet, but when I do I have a hero to use. Hopefully he'll arrive in time to join in the fight against Takofanes.

He travels the world punishing the bad boys and girls, so that the people who behave can live in peace. He protects the world from the naughtiest of the naughty, he is Knecht Ruppret, the Son of Santa!!

I finally remembered to take some half-decent pics of my heroes.

Maiden England (sorcerer) was based on Psylocke from the Xmen. Way back before she was turned into trashy ninja-chick, she actually had the bright idea to put on some decent armour to go out in. So retro-80's style with a twist!

Miss Adventure is just a simple classic outfit, for a simple classic brick type :)

• 2 weeks later...

OOoooohhh coool

so i need to post mine :)

Firre is my main (atm)

it's a looong story toon; she was one of the first character i created in Champions (just to try it, 'cause i can't found enough people to play with :( )

she was my main in CoH and now she's my main in ChO :)

basically, it's a (re)incarnation of pure elemental fire

My other toons (used just to try it a while) are

Iron Lady another pen-and-paper creation, more like a female rip-off of ironman in a low superheroic campaign

Divoratrice a supernatural beastly gorgeous half demon half alien half nooneknowwhatanimal

then sometime try something just to test new abilities, new costumes, etc

atm i'm trying also a gadgeteer named She Doctor but i'm not so into it...

oh, btw my global is @Dr.Divago

attached is my latest costume profile :)

(maybe i changed a little with the luchador's "oily" version of skin&cloth :P )

First up, long time lurker, first type poster, etc, etc etc. Also a long time HERO/Champions fan who was drawn in not just becuse of the Genre, but the specific setting. I'm lovign CO simply for being Champions universe, and loving regongising a lot of the characters I meet and fight (I laugh every time we punk out Green Dragon. That beign said, we want Pulsar and Holwer, dammit!)

Anyways, I have a few characters myself.

http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Skadi <- Skadi my main. Superstrong brick type with a love of throwing things at people and smashing stuff - for JUSTICE! Level 40 and almost through her third nemesis.

Skadi is a mamber of a superhero grup known as the Lolcat Brgud. They belive that superheroing is a matter that should be approached with the utmost of having fun and not taking things seruiously at all. Grim and brooding dark avengers need not apply.

http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Knight_Watch <- Knight Watch. Power armoured hero with a deadly wit, motormouth and an array of weapons and gadgets to back it up. Fights crime by putting his opponents down, making them look like idots, beating them up and posting videos of it on the internet. Currently level 27 and stalled.

http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Krimzon <- Krimzon (Its spelt that way so she can trademark it). Genetically engineed Soviet supersoldier armed with a pair of guns that fire magical, non-existant bullets from a parallel universe. Also, a terrible liar. Level nine. Yay.

I've only recently got CO, but you can add my brick, Khronos up--I'll have to take another look at the creation screen since I found some more options that I could've used on him. :lol:

Ah,well--I'll go on over and steal--um, borrow one of Uber-World's colorful individuals, Nordkapp Man as an exercise in character creation and playing with blaster archtypes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Dual Blade character considered Archery' date=' but the throwing stars have an advantage to pull with them. :) Went with that instead.[/quote']

Chained Kunai used to be good, but now whenever Ninja Gecko uses it to pull the mobs just run back to where they were. :idjit: