Official Hero Boards Super Team And Chat Channel!

Steve Long

OK, folx, we're rockin' on ice now!

With the help of several Heroites I've set up a team just for Hero boards members and friends: Legion of Heroes. You can hit me up for an invite (I'm usually on harbinger@herosteve; see other thread for a list of my other toons at present), and I've promoted several other members so they can do the same. (Others of rank Leader or Officer, please post your contact info.)

We also have a chat channel: Hero Board Chat. Right-click on your chat tab and you get to a window where you can join it.

Cya online!

Edit: I want to add a comment, since a lot of people seem to be misunderstanding something. You can't just send me a mail saying "Please sign me up." You have to include the names of the characters you want me to sign up -- the account name alone IS NOT ENOUGH. I'm happy to sign folks up, but for heaven's sake, save us both some time and provide all the necessary information. ;)

Second edit: I'm not checking this thread anymore for "add" requests. If you want to join the Super Group, please send me in-game mail to @herosteve with the full and correctly-spelled names of the characters you want me to sign up, *and* your in-game account name.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Official Hero Boards Super Team And Chat Channel!

I can be reached at (amazingly enough) @Zed-F.

Also, I heartily recommend using the Hero Board Chat channel mentioned above. It allows you to communicate with other Hero Board members even if you are logged in with a toon that's a member of another supergroup, or not a member of a supergroup at all. It's also a basic screening test for participation on the boards, as you'd have to be here to know about it. I was able to invite several people yesterday into the group who were in Hero Board Chat, even though I was mostly playing on toons that were members of other SGs tonight, by virtue of being able to see their conversation in the chat channel (whereupon I'd log into my Legion of Heroes toon to do the invites.)

Still trying to figure out if there's a way to send Super Team invites to people who aren't online, but as far as I can tell, there isn't. So those who want to join the rollicking LoH will have to find me or another Leader/Officer when we're online at the same time as you.

Actually, Steve, you can. It is how I got all of my characters into the supergroup I belong to. You have to know the character name and username. Just go into the supergroup listing and at the bottom type them in, then click on invite. When they log in, they will see the invite.

I can verify it works as I did so with one of my characters I did not log onto for over 24 hours and the invite was waiting for her.

Actually, Steve, you can. It is how I got all of my characters into the supergroup I belong to. You have to know the character name and username. Just go into the supergroup listing and at the bottom type them in, then click on invite. When they log in, they will see the invite.

Cool.

I think you are just trying to delay The Ultimate Base by making more work for me though. ::shakes fist in mock anger:: ;)