Official Hero Boards Super Team And Chat Channel!

Steve Long

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Official Hero Boards Super Team And Chat Channel!

The social group is here on the Hero Games boards. You can access it through your User CP (see link towards top left on the board pages).

Guest Worldmaker

Just FYI for anyone who sees @Worldmaker online and starts to chat, all three of my kids and my younger brother all use my account, so if you get a "Who are you?" or a "Do I know you?" in response to your message, be patient. :) You might be talking to an eight year old.

Still trying to figure out if there's a way to send Super Team invites to people who aren't online' date=' but as far as I can tell, there isn't. So those who want to join the rollicking LoH will have to find me or another Leader/Officer when we're online at the same time as you.[/quote']

I've got two Different emails,one is reggie2602@yahoo.com

the other is reggie2602@gmail.com

the third one is phantomgm6101@aol.com

send the invites to all three if you want to.:cool::cool::cool::king::king::king:

E-mail isn't pertinent; invites aren't sent that way. They're sent to your character name and account.

What people need to remember is, I (or any other officer) need *both.* I keep getting mails in-game from people saying "Please add me to the team." Then I have to write them back and ask for the character names in addition to the account name on the mail. Please include *both* when you mail me, and you'll get into the team faster. ;)

If they are limiting it to 250 per supergroup I expect at some point they will put in coalition chat, same as happened in CoX where the limit was 75 members. I don't understand the limits myself but they didn't ask me.

FWIW, there's the Hero Board Chat channel to stay in touch. If anyone wants an alternate sg, my friends and I have the Wayfarers. It's just an SG to avoid blind SG invites and to make use of the shared sg vault space. Everyone gets to be an officer immediately. Our only rule is don't be a Richard. Nobody wants or needs guild drama. If anyone cares to join that, send a message in game to Victrix@FenianB with your character names to be invited.

Until we start to run up against the cap I'm not really gonna worry about it much. We can always start a second team if need be. ;)

At that point, you might want a Super Team for characters who have made it to level 40 and another one for those that are still leveling. It probably depends on what time of end game challenges CO has.

FWIW' date=' there's the Hero Board Chat channel to stay in touch. If anyone wants an alternate sg, my friends and I have the Wayfarers. It's just an SG to avoid blind SG invites and to make use of the shared sg vault space. Everyone gets to be an officer immediately. Our only rule is don't be a Richard. Nobody wants or needs guild drama. If anyone cares to join that, send a message in game to Victrix@FenianB with your character names to be invited.[/quote']

We (Wayfarers) are also offering shared use of our Vent server. Information for that is at http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75357 on these boards.

I just saw total strangers in Vent, one of whom told me someone on "Steam" (whatever that is) gave him this ventrilo information. He was under the impression that we were a large, open 'meet and greet' vent server.

Please refrain from handing out the vent info to people who aren't in CO.

I am posting this to all groups who use the vent server.

Steam is a DRM/Store/Game Manager/Chat client program put out by Valve software. You can buy games on it and it will keep them up to date as well as allow you to chat ingame with other Steam users. CO was being sold on Steam and has extra achievements related to that. They also got a steampunk pet. :(

I just got a backpack from D2D. Still, it looks wicked awesome on my Hypatia. :)

I would like to join the SG if possible. I am found as @VRDragon

So far I have 2 versions of E-Projectors and 1 Brick

You'll need to post your character names as well since invites have to be sent in the form of CharacterName@PlayerHandle