Official Hero Boards Super Team And Chat Channel!

Steve Long

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Official Hero Boards Super Team And Chat Channel!

2 questions.

How do you figure out your player hande?

And what does being in an SG give you?

Your player handle is your login. When you type somethign in chat in game, or you see other people speaking, you'll see Character@Player. The latter part is the player handle.

Being in supergroup let's you a) chat with your friends in the sg channel, B) gives you an extra costume slot, and c) allows you to also share supergroup bank space.

It also saves you from blind sg invites or /tell plz jion mi sg, i tis teh bestest, plzplzplz click okay!!111!!

Being in supergroup let's you a) chat with your friends in the sg channel' date=' B) gives you an extra costume slot, and c) allows you to also share supergroup bank space.[/quote']

In practice, people mostly use the Hero Board Chat channel, which doesn't require being part of the SG. However, another benefit of the SG is that you can get a list of SG members online.

I'll echo the comment to use the chat channel if you're online. Especially if you want an invitation to the supergroup -- anyone I see in game using the chat channel and requesting an invite to the SG, I automatically invite.

Check the first post in the thread! ;)

Hmm, slight less than helpful. I've tried both right clicking chat in CO and right clicking what I assume is the tab window on the board, neither of which gives me a Hero Boards chat that I've seen. If you're referring to emailing Steve, I've tried to do so a couple of times but without any luck, so I'm really not sure what more I can do :(

If you're referring to emailing Steve, I've tried to do so a couple of times but without any luck, so I'm really not sure what more I can do

I'm unclear as to why this would be a problem. Just e-mail me in game at my account, @herosteve, with your character name and account name, and I can add you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm unclear as to why this would be a problem. Just e-mail me in game at my account' date=' @herosteve, with your character name and account name, and I can add you.[/quote']

Did you get *my* e-mail? I sent you one a couple of days ago (from @Klytus_Soothsayer) requesting an invite to Legion of Heroes for all my toons.

Knecht Ruprecht is ready to join the team' date=' if you'll have him.[/quote']

Your full name of CharacterName@GlobalName is required for an invite. Or you can join the channel named Hero Board Chat and sing out for an invite.

Lag problems today making it impossible to add ppl to the SG -- or at least extremely slow.

Best to join the Hero Board Chat channel, though, so you can ask if there are any officers online and if so give them a reminder. :)

I got one question: what kind of SG is it?

i mean:

it's a raiding SG?

it's a pro SG where you need some hoursplay every week?

it's a RP SG?

it's a for-fun-only-fun SG?

it's a "yellow suited fruity names alts" SG?

it's something else/in between?

ty for answering :) we'll catch in game (or in the board :D )

Klytus, I feel the same. Fortunately, this guild has always been able to assist me when I needed it. Might be calling in a favor for Necrulwhatshisface in Canada soon, but will try to solo it first.

You however might have a slight problem because of a certain 1980 movie that I love. Remember when you recommended to Ming to destroy an obscure body in the Eskay system that the inhabitants call Earth? Well, we have long memories and you are now playing on Earth. ;)