Official Hero Boards Super Team And Chat Channel!

Steve Long

Re: Official Hero Boards Super Team And Chat Channel!

Klytus, I feel the same. Fortunately, this guild has always been able to assist me when I needed it. Might be calling in a favor for Necrulwhatshisface in Canada soon, but will try to solo it first.

You however might have a slight problem because of a certain 1980 movie that I love. Remember when you recommended to Ming to destroy an obscure body in the Eskay system that the inhabitants call Earth? Well, we have long memories and you are now playing on Earth. ;)

You are assuming that we are both the same "Klytus," and that my namesake did not simply copy my über-cool name ;)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or I am assuming you are wearing a poker face and trying to mislead us so we won't recognize you. Wait, I may have even met you, as you wore a silver mask in that film, and I have no clue what the face would look like. *gasp* I want a sky cycle!

Or I am assuming you are wearing a poker face and trying to mislead us so we won't recognize you. Wait' date=' I may have even met you, as you wore a silver mask in that film, and I have no clue what the face would look like. *gasp* I want a sky cycle![/quote']

Were we watching the same movie? Klytus quite clearly wore a gold mask. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Major Justice@Twilight add him to the group please.

Better to send an in-game email to myself (@Zed-F) or one of the other officers/leaders, or pipe up on Hero Board Chat in-game. People don't often check the Hero Boards while in-game to make these additions!

Just got the game loaded and awaiting the patching to finish, hope to see you all online soon. Am I correct in assuming that your account name is the @name for your in game email? If so you can find me at @redwulfe73, This is kind of awkward since this is the first time someone has beet me to the redwulfe name. :( oh well, at least I still get to play. :)

Red

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I still have the old Dr. Destroyer quests for downtown. Tried it after they first tweaked its difficulty and discovered it was too hard for our group. Might be willing to try it again now that many months and patches have been applied since. Also need those low 30s groups ones in Canada. Helped with those earlier, but now can't find groups to get credit for Dr. Lokidottir. Not really worried about it, it is my super casual game.

• 9 months later...

Head Pounder has reached Level 8, and is ready to embark on the "Why'd It Have to Be Purple?" mission in Westside, but not strong enough to take it solo. If someone else (who can do a team invite) is at the same point, let me know when you'll be on and I'll see if I can set aside the time to join in.

• 1 year later...

Anybody willing to extend a SG invite to me and my characters? Been an on-and-off player (as time and money allows) since launch, with four 40's and a bunch of 30's going on. Have not joined a SG because I'm not always available to play for any appreciable length of time (work, family and beer). But I feel like this is a group I have reason to be a part of.