PhantomGM2602

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TEAM ALPHA PBP game

Already done my friend and put in a post for the COD game

I saw it and already posted my reply.

May I assume that while the knight uses a Power Rangers Mystic Force-style costume Solara's can be closer to that of a normal magical girl?

Actually it's the other way around, only Solara's Costume and the uniforms of the Court of Dreams are amalgamations of the Mystic Force costumes[cape bodysuit and belt ]and the magic Girl Costume[tiara,earrings,Gloves,medallions,skirts,footwear[high heeled pumps & boots] ] Solaris knight would have the female version of the white Ranger Armor[Magimother]

Actually it's the other way around' date=' only Solara's Costume and the uniforms of the Court of Dreams are amalgamations of the Mystic Force costumes[cape bodysuit and belt ']and the magic Girl Costume[tiara,earrings,Gloves,medallions,skirts,footwear[high heeled pumps & boots] ] Solaris knight would have the female version of the white Ranger Armor[Magimother]

Okay, how's this for Solara's costume. A white cape, bodysuit, belt, high-heeled knee-high boots, and opera-length gloves with a yellow skirt. Her headband/tiara and choker are yellow with gold gems, and her earrings are gold. (I'm assuming the bodysuit looks like a camisole leotard.) Her cat rests on her left shoulder.

Currently, Tim's hoping Dreamstar will let him change to Solara.

Okay, how's this for Solara's costume. A white cape, bodysuit, belt, high-heeled knee-high boots, and opera-length gloves with a yellow skirt. Her headband/tiara and choker are yellow with gold gems, and her earrings are gold. (I'm assuming the bodysuit looks like a camisole leotard.) Her cat rests on her left shoulder.

Currently, Tim's hoping Dreamstar will let him change to Solara.

She Already Have in the last post that I made. I hope you can create a Pic of Solara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In addition to StoryCrafter I've also have established PBP versions of my two mini campaigns in Real Rolplaying Forums for the purpose of play testing the campaign. Anyone wanting to get into the game can choose either one of the sites to post in as the PCs :cool::cool::king::king::):)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just had this thought. What about having a teenage Isis in Team Alpha instead of Sorceress? She would be Cindy Mason' date=' the daughter of Rick and Andrea Thomas Mason.[/quote']

That might work,Considering that Isis' show and comic were canceled in the 1980s, but you may have to reimagine ISIS in the New CU with a different history then her TV counterpart.

That might work' date='Considering that Isis' show and comic were canceled in the 1980s, but you may have to reimagine ISIS in the New CU with a different history then her TV counterpart.[/font']

Not a problem. All I have to do is remove the stuff involving Shazam! and Freedom Force from Andrea's background. Presumably, she and Rick were married in the early 1980s, after she revealed her secret to him, and they moved to the Med City area in the early 1990s, before their daughter, Cindy, who they named after Cindy Lee, was born. No doubt Andrea and Rick trained their daughter in needed skills and gave her their love of nature. Additionally, Cindy is also a girl scout.

• 1 month later...

I've decided to replace the mage types with DarkAngel. She's based on the character on pages 28-30 of Allen Thomas's excellent 5E book Dark Champions: The Animated Series. Some of her regular foes are based on ones from that book, too.

I've decided to replace the mage types with DarkAngel. She's based on the character on pages 28-30 of Allen Thomas's excellent 5E book Dark Champions: The Animated Series. Some of her regular foes are based on ones from that book' date=' too.[/quote']

Good Thinking Mark Y' know? I'm thinkin of making You into an Honorary Co GM for TEAM ALPHA,What do you say? It would take some of the burden off me while I start with the rest of the shared world games in CHU.

Good Thinking Mark Y' know? I'm thinkin of making You into an Honorary Co GM for TEAM ALPHA' date='What do you say? It would take some of the burden off me while I start with the rest of the shared world games in CHU.[/quote']

Okay.

I'm still working on the Med City Raceway complex where Tim and Tabby hang out. (I'll soon post stuff on them to the other thread associated with these campaigns.) Team Alpha could stop by there, too to watch the races on the road course, dragstrip, oval, or kart track.

Some of DarkAngel's regular foes are Anagram, The Astrologer, Beatlemania, and Chitchat.

She's also ran into a mugger who's luck and skill are equal to Morty the mugger's. This poor soul has been beaten up and/or dragged off to jail by police, victims, and supers. Once he was found, bound and gagged inside a dumpster. Another time, he was found, bound, gagged, and unconscious, inside a display window of a department store. Security camera footage show's him being tossed through it by two black-clad people.

The original DarkAngel was Stacy Hunter. The new one's her niece, Iris, who was born in Kyoto, Japan, and adopted by a Japanese couple, a ninja master and his geisha wife, after her parents died. The arrangements for the adoption included the agreement that Iris would know about her birth parents. With the blessing of her adoptive parents, Iris came to Med City at age 14, to visit her Aunt Stacy.

An expert martial artist and gymnast, Iris is also a maiko, or apprentice geisha. Although trained in her adoptive mother's arts since age 4, Iris won't be a full geisha until she's 18.