TEAM ALPHA PBP game

PhantomGM2602

Re: TEAM ALPHA PBP game

Now that I think about it, Isis is possible. Here's her background. According to the comics, Andrea Thomas' mother's name is Viola. Well, Viola had a sister, Christine, who married a Japanese-American man. They had a son, named John, who married Helena, a Japanese-American woman, who he met at a Space: 1999 convention. They named their daughter Yasko, after the Space: 1999 character played by Yasuko Nagazumi.

Yasko Tanaka is a 14-year old girl scout and ham radio operator with some martial arts training. Her father's the general manager of a country club and her mother, a chef, is the club's food services manager. She attends the annual Space: 1999 convention at Duke University's Wells Planetarium costumed as Yasko, who she somewhat resembles.

As Isis, she resembles the 1970s TV character, with brown, knee-high boots instead of the ones worn on the TV series.

DarkAngel's foes would now be assigned to Tigra.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TEAM ALPHA PBP game

So... if one wanted to join in on this, where would I start? How much time would I need to devote and when? RealRolePlaying.com seems down, I just registered on HeroCentral, and am looking at Storycrafter.com now.

I seriously need to play some HERO :(

Just register at storycrafter and post as your PC. As for RRP just go to the Gaming table and look for TEAM ALPHA and COURT OF DREAMS under Champions 5th/6th ed.

• 1 month later...