Crafting

Fedifensor

Re: Crafting

Proud to have a 300+ ARMS skill on Militiaman. Made level 31 a few days ago so I was able to spend the 10G to raise MM's cap to 400.

I too can make custom equipment. There are some nice enhancements. If I have time when I get home maybe I can try a few combo's and take snap shots to share.

Pick one of the crafting blueprints you've learned that has a major and/or minor slot. There will be a pull-down or two to fill the major and/or minor slots with an enhance you've learned (which are also purchaseable from the crafters.) Fill in your major and minor enhances and then hit the 'create' button. Dead simple really.

Apparently, the custom stat items for crafting took a big hit in the latest patch. Haven't had a chance to look myself yet, but a friend who is close to max in arms mentioned that they basically reduced each custom item to only be allowed certain stats. Not sure if this is by craft type (arms, science, mystic) or if it is based on crafting specialties (armaments, etc.).

Am now up to 370 Science on my main and can craft 18-slot bags -- bring me the mats and I'll be glad to make any of you some. ;)

Awesome Steve! I've just gotten to around 250, but can only make 12 slot bags so far. But I do need to ask something...

When I have update my bags I have offered to give my old ones to whoever is standing around. The game doesn't seem to want to let me. Is that because I've used it, or does it have to be done through in game mail?

It's because the bags become bound to you once you slot them. So you can't give them away. What's worse, they have a cash value of 0, so you can't even sell them to recoup a bit of the expense of making them. Nor can you break them down for mats, IIRC. Basically all there is to do is throw 'em away.

Now, before you slot a bag, it's unbound. You can sell it or give it away. But once you use it, it's yours forever. ;)

Btw' date=' I heard you needed to only have your components in your bank and then you can use them at any crafting table. Is this true?[/quote']

ummm... what? Bank? I didn't know we had banks. Where? How? Cost?

Sorry... not sure how I missed that we had banks. I'm level 25 and have survived with my bags only.

ummm... what? Bank? I didn't know we had banks. Where? How? Cost?

Sorry... not sure how I missed that we had banks. I'm level 25 and have survived with my bags only.

The bank is located in the SW of Ren Center. You currently get one page of slots. There's also a sg vault for which multiple pages can be bought.

I don't think the Club is in any way dumb. These are, on whatever level you choose, social games. Some people want a place to socialize in-game.

If there's an error here, it's one that every single MMO producer that I'm aware of has made -- they don't make it easy enough to be social. You want a large, enthusiastic, cohesive community playing your MMO, so you should provide tools for socializing aside from group instances. Including the /tweet command was a pretty good start, I'd say; I'd like to see more socializing options and systems in these games.

Though I doubt I ever will -- given scarce programmer time, that sort of thing is very much Not A Priority (and probably shouldn't be).

Am now up to 370 Science on my main and can craft 18-slot bags -- bring me the mats and I'll be glad to make any of you some. ;)

We should make a sticky post (or something) that lists the components for 18 slot bags, in all 3 disciplines. That would be a big help!

I got lucky, on my main, and a new friend gave me 3 18 slot bags! I'm such a pack-rat!

Korren

CO doesn't use servers. They spin up multiple instances (or shards) of the same world maps as needed to match population, and you can swap between shards to meet up with people.

Join the Hero Boards Chat channel for general chatter, and if your heroes need a supergroup ask for an invite (in the format charactername@username) either online or here.