List Your CO Nemeses!

yamamura

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: List Your CO Nemesises!

For my first I re-created Prospero from Predators, though I wasn't able to customize his powers like I had hoped and had to settle for just Gadgeteering rather than a Munitions/Gadgeteering combo.

Whenever I get around to the second one, I'll probably recreate Predator from the old JNL supplement, but I'll have to tweak him since as it currently stands there are no weapon options for "shield" or "whip."

Greetings

I'm thinking of staying in theme. For my main Character, Uncle Samson, basically a Captain America type, I was thinking of Red Delilah! Kind of a cross between Red Skull and well... Delilah. Too bad she can't weild giant scissors.

Take scissors apart and you've got dual blades. :)

I did Invictus, from Villainy Amok.

I had to amend the backstory so Thundrax helped expose his dirty deeds, so he's now seen as a villain; of course he wants revenge. I couldn't make him a Might/Fire hybrid, alas, nor could I make his minions look like gladiators.

The second nemesis will likely be Zorasto, a demon lord from the old SUNDER campaign.

My main is the thunder from down under an aussie brick. because australians have a friendly rivalry with new zealand (kinda like the friendly rivalry between canada and usa) i thaught a newzealand villain was most suitible. also there is ongoing sheep jokes on both parts as wool and lamb are a major part of both australia and nz's econamy. so with all that in mind my nemisis is.

Weresheep the bastard offspring of a new zealander and a sheep

Spooklight, who is one of about eleventy-billion (a real number, I am assured by math-y people) Deadpool clones, has Will the Smith as his first nemesis. Will the Smith, like Spooklight, is a fairly obscure reference to the willow-the-wisp, and is essentially Slayback - undead cyborg, gadgeteer with munitions robots. Their backstory is that Billy Smith was seriously injured during a team run - clinical death occurred - and Spooklight injected his teammate with some of his own regenerative blood. Unfortunately, Spook's not a doctor and injected it into the heart only, rather than the brain. As Billy regenerated, not only did his countenance change to something zombie-like, his brain chemistry reasserted itself with a dollop of crazy. He blames Spook for his present situation, rather than thanks him for another chance at life, which is also in keeping with the Will the Smith legend: A blacksmith lived a terrible life but convinced Heaven to give him a second chance. Unfortunately, he stayed evil the second time around and earned himself the doom of wandering hill and dale with only a red-hot smithing tool to warm him and light his way.

K'zzz'kk has a first nemesis of a Qularr bounty-hunter type called Ixik, or at least that's how it'd appear to humans. I went with Maniac because Ixik is aware that humans react in a more panicked way to certain behaviors, and wants to reduce K'zzz'k's chances of having allies.

For my first I re-created Prospero from Predators' date='[/b'] though I wasn't able to customize his powers like I had hoped and had to settle for just Gadgeteering rather than a Munitions/Gadgeteering combo.

Whenever I get around to the second one, I'll probably recreate Predator from the old JNL supplement, but I'll have to tweak him since as it currently stands there are no weapon options for "shield" or "whip."

I did Invictus, from Villainy Amok.

I had to amend the backstory so Thundrax helped expose his dirty deeds, so he's now seen as a villain; of course he wants revenge. I couldn't make him a Might/Fire hybrid, alas, nor could I make his minions look like gladiators.

Is it a perk of working for Hero Games that you get to play with the published characters? ;)

Fallout - Russian cold-based mastermind.

Too bad you don't get to design the nemesis costumes because Fallout has jungle fighting soldiers as minions instead of winter clad soldiers.

It'd be nice to at least be able tyo adjust the colors.

All I've got to add is a quote from Casanova Frankenstein:

"I believe the word you are looking for is nemeses."

And - if I ever buy the game, I'll be making him up if possible :)

May I suggest avoiding terms of use violations and homage it with something like Don Juan Prometheus or the like?