List Your CO Nemeses!

yamamura

Re: List Your CO Nemesises!

Wild Huntress has, as her first nemesis, Fordaetha of Ruk, the Ice Queen. (Well, a shade of her, since the true version resides in another dimension.)

Of course the dialogue so far doesn't match what Fordaetha would really be likely to say, but at least I have what I think is a passable look for her. Further nemeses are likely to include the dark sorceror Metran, and Galadan, the Beastlord.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout - Russian cold-based mastermind.

Too bad you don't get to design the nemesis costumes because Fallout has jungle fighting soldiers as minions instead of winter clad soldiers.

What?!?! You don't? That stinks. I'm lvl 22, and was looking forward to designing my arch enemy. How much control do you have? What do you get to choose?

What?!?! You don't? That stinks. I'm lvl 22' date=' and was looking forward to designing my arch enemy. How much control do you have? What do you get to choose?[/quote']

Miscommunication- you get to design your nemesis. You don't get to design your nemesis' flunkies, only choosing from various pre-made designs.

What?!?! You don't? That stinks. I'm lvl 22' date=' and was looking forward to designing my arch enemy. How much control do you have? What do you get to choose?[/quote']

I think I Celt posted something similar to what I am going to post.

You get to design your character's nemesis costume. You don't get to design your nemesis' flunky's costume.

DEPRESSED: I am in Columbus, OH for work related training. My work laptop won't run CO because the latest driver is from 2008. No, level 40 for me. :mad::eek::help:

Re: List Your CO Nemeses!

Intensity's first nemesis is Twist, a female supernatural mastermind with dark magic thugs for minions. She looks like a hot young semi-punk chick in a tiny latex minidress and combat boots with long purple claws. Her minions glow with dark purple fire, and tend to kick my ass.

The story is, she's one of Intensity's ex-girlfriends from back before he did time in Stronghold, when he was still a bad guy. Hell hath no fury, and all that...

OK... so are there different minions to choose from? Can you choose the henchmen or does something else determine that? Just planning ahead...

Yes, there are like 10 types, such as Thugs, Soldiers, Robots, and Undead. You get to pick the type, and I think the colors you choose for your Nemesis's costume influence some of the colors in the minions, but that's it as far as customization of the minions goes.

Yes' date=' there are like 10 types, such as Thugs, Soldiers, Robots, and Undead. You get to pick the type, and I think the colors you choose for your Nemesis's costume influence some of the colors in the minions, but that's it as far as customization of the minions goes.[/quote']

What is the appropriate way to ask for new features in CO?

As a professional software tester I would use the ticket system in game and designate a particular feature as a feature request. If the forums are a better place to ask for features then I am willing to do it there too.

Does anyone know?

What is the appropriate way to ask for new features in CO?

As a professional software tester I would use the ticket system in game and designate a particular feature as a feature request. If the forums are a better place to ask for features then I am willing to do it there too.

Does anyone know?

The Champions Online site has a separate forum area for suggestions. Cross link it to here and if I agree I'll happily 'me too!' if it warrants, or knock it down if it doesn't.

Kara now faces the dread Nacht Madchen (German for Night Maiden)! Nacht (her unknown cousin, daughter of Hel, granddaughter of Loki) felt the birth of Kara's power as the blood of Loki resonated, and came to Midgard to see the manifestation. Horrified to see the power wasted on mere physical manifestation of superhuman body, Nacht has decided to kill Kara and steal her blood in order to magnify her control over dimensional energies. Arriving with an army of undead souls courtesy of her mother, Nacht is here for Kara's life only.

Nacht is a varient on Karen Lokidottir's appearance with black dragon wings and black clothing with arcane necklace and headpiece. She's a mastermind with dark powers and uses undead melee villains with dark powers. Goal was to have a very tough challenge for Kara's Might build to face and to keep the foes mostly melee and within reach.

Sadly, she was meant to be Sorcery with dark weilding demons, but the Nemesis creator won't let you pick Sorcery. Darkness it is.

Iron Eagle's nemesis is Vector Prime, an early attempt at him creating a backup A.I. for his Power Suit. Sadly it decided it had it's own plans and went solo, specifically deciding to follow in Mechanon's ideals.

Iron Eagle is now trying to re-capture Vector Sigma to see about debugging his software, determine whether there is a bug or something that affected his A.I. programming.

If Red Eagle ever gets to lvl 25, his nemesis will wind up being a Munitions cowboy. Hero Native American Archer vs. Villainous Cowboy... seems too perfect to me.

Anyone have a problem choosing Sorcery for their Nemesis?

There's a bug, we are unable to select Sorcery. My foe was supposed to be Sorcery ala Superman's weakness to magic. Had to settle for Dark, and it's a really good fight.

Darkness foes vs. Might, nice and tough challenge.

Greetings

Uncle Samson fought his Nemesis, Red Delilah, a Duel Sword Weilding Raven-Haired Mini-Skirt Mastermind, for the first time last night. I liked the cutscenes.

I was a little disappointed she wasn't a little harder to take down. But I still think the whole Nemesis idea is cool.

• 3 weeks later...

Knecht Ruprecht's nemesis will be Krampus. Like Knecht himself Krampus was a companion of Saint Nicholas but whereas Knecht was Nicholas' beloved adopted son, Krampus was a demon Nicholas captured in order to prevent him from rampaging across the countryside. Krampus was forced to assist in St Nicholas' gift giving by way of punishment and now that he's free, Krampus is looking to make up for lost time in the mayhem department.

Should Knecht need another nemesis there will be....ROBO GRINCH! Nobody's quite sure what to make of him. Knecht blames Foxbat.

I just created mine :)

She's Micaela, a.k.a. Icee; she used to be Francine (Firre, my main) best friend and "sister" during their age at Orphanage

When Firre's powers gone uncontrolled and set aflame the orphanage, Icee's powers showed dispelling some flames and transforming them in solid living ice. Her almost dying body was transported in hospital in coma, while everyone thought she's died too.

Awoken after several months, she started using their powers for personal gain, swearing for revenge; during an heist at an arcane bookstore she found some ancient books about Shang-ri, the Lost City.

She traveled in Tibet with her boyfriend, a middle aged ex-general with some mercenaries contacts, and found the Lost City. Here she discovered the truth:

She's (one of the) embodiement of Pure Ice Element, while Firre is (one of the) embodiement of Pure Fire Element. Now she can start their endless revenge...

do you like it? =)