Quote of the Week From My Life.

13 minutes ago, Pariah said:

"The day you realize that sleep is a gift and not a punishment is the day you truly become an adult."

What does it say about us that we’re writing these at 2am?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is doing a series at church on the founding of America, of course that means Pilgrims. As she's researching, she keeps finding new things related to what she's looking at and trying to figure

Last night my eldest (7) took all his remaining allowance and birthday money (~$40) and put it in an envelope to give to the church. He said, "The church needs it more than I do. It will help."   My

Student: "I notice that you've been getting more sassy with our class. Is that because you're starting to feel more comfortable with us, or because you're just getting tired of our bullcrap?"   Me:

3 hours ago, L. Marcus said:

You live in the wrong time zone. 

I’ve lived in other time zones....it didn’t help.  Thanks for trying though, here’s your lovely parting gift.   A years supply of Turtle Wax!  Also a brand new turtle!     
      Now you don’t have to go on line late at night......You can just sit in the dark and wax your turtle.

Its quarter to six, things start to get a little stream of consciousness around now.

On 10/18/2020 at 11:27 AM, Cancer said:

What if your turtle is waning, not waxing?

That happens to a man when he gets older.  Not to me of course.  But they have little blue pills now to help you with that. 

31 minutes ago, Pariah said:

Roses are red

Violets are black

Do not ever 

Put me in a sack 

How else am I supposed to drag you out to the trunk of my car?  

• 2 weeks later...

Zone Forecast Product for Western Washington
National Weather Service Seattle WA
225 AM PST Thu Nov 19 2020

Spot temperatures and probabilities of measurable precipitation are for today, tonight, and Friday.

WAZ558-200000-
Seattle and Vicinity-
Including the cities of Seattle, Shoreline, Federal Way, and Kent
225 AM PST Thu Nov 19 2020

TODAY...A slight chance of rain in the morning, then a chance of rain late in the morning. Rain likely in the afternoon. Rainfall amounts less than a tenth of an inch likely. Highs in the mid 40s to lower 50s. South wind 10 to 20 mph.

Entirety of official US NWS forecast this morning for today.

Two quotes from the narrator of a YouTube video on RC toys

About a model of Space Cruiser Yamato that doesn't fly but moves on the water: "This makes you feel like an Army Commander."

Even worse:

About a model of an RC plane: "This doesn't really count as RC because it's remote control."

I was going to share the video, but never mind.