Nemesis Mission Issues?

freshrod

Greetings

I was all excited about creating my first Nemesis, and then...

The Second (I believe it's the second, as far as I know) Mission, "Left out to Dry" ( I think it's called) in the Desert. It has two parts. One, free some hikers from cells. Two, defeat the Henchmen.

So I can free the hikers, and have, and it's green on my mission list. The henchmen are standing around, but I can't target them. They don't attack, they just stand there looking all henchy.

If I try to click on them and attack it tells me they are not a valid target. huh?

Anyone here about this or experience something like this?

Re: Nemesis Mission Issues?

The only issue I have had was with these mission where my Nemesis is building a nuke and fails as I catch her. Until the patch and reboot of the server, I could beat her to a pulp but the mission would not complete. After the servers came up last night, it completed properly. Was a bit surprised to get attacked by her minions while she was locked up.

One mission I assumed was buggy was stopping her minions from stealing the crashed UFO. Slowish spawn rate coupled with many aliens who kept respawning and rushing in. Died a few times trying to get my 10 minions due to aliens. Also 2 other heroes were there "helping" me with my minions which may have slowed me down there.