Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

csyphrett

A Stranger in Space

Re: A Stranger in Space

I certainly looked forward to reading the story. I like Cygnia, that character has lots of growth potential especially now that she is away from her represive, culture. Maybe through some trials she can learn to think more on her own (rather than follow regulations etc) and develop as a character.

I certainly looked forward to reading the story. I like Cygnia' date=' that character has lots of growth potential especially now that she is away from her represive, culture. Maybe through some trials she can learn to think more on her own (rather than follow regulations etc) and develop as a character.[/quote']

Interesting, it seems that Cygnia was actually rescued from her jettison into space. I wonder who the mysterious benefactor is that safely transported her "coffin" onto a habitable world. That is pretty unlikely to be pure accident or by the design of her superiors. Just the safe landing would be miraculous much less surviving the journey.

There is a lot of potential for character growth for her too.

Awesome story. Has a nice 40-50s vibe to it.

Since this was in many ways a sequel to the "pulp" adventure set in early WWII, and is itself set in the late 40's or very early 50's, will we be seeing any more of the pulp characters?

Your "Letters" story is set in the interim. What are Pattern Ghost, Doc, etc. up to?

yes on seeing more of the pulp line up. I have a Tim story planned out sometime in the future. While I would like to do a run up on the rest of the line up, I haven't planned anything beyond they were here then. i will look through my notebooks and see if I have anything more specific than that written down.

CES