Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JmOz

Help with a plot power

The character is a Psichic Batman, his power is a form of clairvoyance that will let him to get flashes, that he has no control over, showing him stuff. Thei dea is that this is a plot based power to help either move a story along or get one started.

Right now the power is being built like this

20 Retrocognitive, Precognitive Clairsentience (Smell/Taste, Hearing, Sight And Touch Groups), Mobile Perception Point (can move up to 12m per Phase) (95 Active Points); No Conscious Control (-2), Precognition/Retrocognition Only (-1), Blackout (-1/2), Unified Power (-1/4)

20 points seems really high for what I am planning on it's use being, any suggestions

Re: Help with a plot power

I had two these in my last campaign. I didn't make them pay for Mobile perception point(since I would be controlling the entire vision anyways) and they both had Concentration(0 DCV) also. Seems like double dipping with Blackout, but Blackout is only -1/2 (just like concentration) and didn't seem fair (as it would make sense that you would be 0 DCV anyways, I figured they should at least get the bonus).

They both ended up paying about 14 points, which is not bad. I tried to make it cheaper, but couldn't think of anymore reasonable limitations for it.

Re: Help with a plot power

Psychic Flashes: +10 to Deduction, NCC (to move things along)

Psychic Flashes: Physical Lim. - infrequent, slight (to get things started)

That is near GENIUS