And 6e print books start to arrive

archermoo

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: And 6e print books start to arrive

:( Still waiting on my Gencon pre-orders to show up at the doorstep, I'm in Phoenix, so I don't know if that means I'm in the G-A range out from the warehouse, But I'm in a suburb of Phoenix, so I might just be a day out from Phoenix's normal route.... As normally things come in to PHX, wait at a central location a day, then go out to the local areas... Anyway, I can't wait, till I get them.

-Woof.

:D

FYI I ordered mine from the Online Shop late in the first day of availability and received them yesterday (via UPS). So I'm sure those waiting for GenCon orders are simply at the mercy of the delivery service.

prestidigitator will now be the subject of the next 2 Minute Hate.

Mine left Sparks at 4:45am this morning, and arrived at Roseburg, Oregon at 2:21pm. I have no idea if it's going to move over the weekend, or even from there tonight... I could have mine as early as tonight (YAY!), or more likely on Monday.

Funny, but I seem to remember being glued to the UPS web site in April, 2002 as well. :lol:

where in California are you?

FYI I ordered mine from the Online Shop late in the first day of availability and received them yesterday (via UPS). So I'm sure those waiting for GenCon orders are simply at the mercy of the delivery service.

Mine left Sparks at 4:45am this morning, and arrived at Roseburg, Oregon at 2:21pm. I have no idea if it's going to move over the weekend, or even from there tonight... I could have mine as early as tonight (YAY!), or more likely on Monday.

Funny, but I seem to remember being glued to the UPS web site in April, 2002 as well. :lol:

Mine's apparently on the same truck. I haven't checked this morning, but it (and presumably yours) arrived in Portland at around 6:09 last night. They should be arriving today or Monday.

My next order: APG.

Mine's apparently on the same truck. I haven't checked this morning' date=' but it (and presumably yours) arrived in Portland at around 6:09 last night. They should be arriving today or Monday.[/quote']

Hmmm. Mine was departure scanned from Roseburg at 8:57pm last night. How'd that happen?

Cross-posted...

Wow!

What did I find on my porch last night when I got home? My 6e books! Yay! I'm wondering how Tina and Jason got them to me so fast...did they take a page out of Saint Nick's book? Some strange new teleport technology that only works from Gerlach? Spontaneous creation?

Well I don't know HOW THEY DID IT, but thanks! You're secret's safe with me (mostly because I don't know it), you two did an awesome job getting the books out quickly, so thank you very much!

Tim

And now the "Nom Nom Nom..."

From the front page' date=' [b']Login[/b] with your user name and password. Then click on Purchases, and then on the date of your purchase. That will give you your tracking number.

My books don't show up... does this mean they haven't processed my GenCon order?

Mine were scanned in Sparks at 8:50 PM on the 23rd. I live in Reno' date=' so I'm literally only a couple of miles away so I guess I'll see them on Monday :)[/quote']

Heck, from Reno you could've just taken a day trip up to Gerlach and picked 'em up yourself. ;)