Takofanes, where is he?

Twilight

Re: Takofanes, where is he?

Created my healbot. :) Literally, Caelestis the (Malfunctioning) Healbot now lives! And since the name was too long, you'd have to read her bio to see that she's malfunctioning.

Wrote her as a production anomaly with freewill and distracted nature that takes away from healing. Robot appearance with the new mechanical wings, fire flight set to violet for celestial energies, and I allow her to be "distracted" (my cover if I am healing and suck).

Kara hit 31, but I agree with Shrike, I died so many times on Tiger. Nimbus I soloed, Vigil I tanked and was barely hurting, but Vanguard required a lot of folks. Tiger is still the one who gives me nightmares. :D

Yep, when a new MC shard is created (either from population increase, or server reset) Takofanes and the 13 heroes are 'up'. The Heroes are then on a 30 min timer, and Takofanes is on a 6hour timer from their defeat.

I second SvZurich's suggestion of the Takofanes_spawn channel, but be prepared for a lot of spam! I don't think T spawns for more than about 4 mins at peak times now, before the Zombie-foxbat hunters are all over him. If your just after the perk it's really the only way to have a chance at catching him.

• 2 months later...

I just want to know: how did this adventure go? Did it properly capture the awesome evil of Takofanes, did any of the werewolves* become long-term characters, or what?

* -- And what is Takky doing with werewolves, anyway? Did he yank them from a pound in the Mystic World? I thought he was more of a 'demons and undead' villain.

* -- And what is Takky doing with werewolves' date=' anyway? Did he yank them from a pound in the Mystic World? I thought he was more of a 'demons and undead' villain.[/quote']

Back in the Turakian Age, evil-hearted creatures of all sorts flocked to his banner: Orcs, Ogres, Trolls, Giants, Dragons, and so on. He seems to have been a pretty equal-opportunity villainous employer. (Of course the real answer is that werewolves look cool on a screen and gamers love to slaughter them.) :eg:

Back in the Turakian Age' date=' evil-hearted creatures of all sorts flocked to his banner: Orcs, Ogres, Trolls, Giants, Dragons, and so on. He seems to have been a pretty equal-opportunity villainous employer. (Of course the real answer is that werewolves look cool on a screen and gamers love to slaughter them.) :eg:[/quote']

Gamers love to slaughter Werewolves?!?

SAVE THE WEREWOLVES!

Right behind you.

Oh, very fun -- *urrk* *thud*